1

See this world I created? See its flaws and strengths and beauty? It's for you, my love.

  Even though it's been around for years and years, it was created especially for the person who strived to find me and earn my heart along the way. Though it was easy for many to rip my trust out of my hands, or for them to become close friends I loved dearly, none had found the path to my heart.

And then you came along.

  I was almost done with the contest--I was finished with getting my heart tossed around, plastering my smile to my cheeks so they would find me pleasing--I was done and tired. I was still enjoying people's company, wanting to find friends; that wasn't an issue for me. But at times I was yearning for someone to hold, but I was untrusting when it came to that.

  But you...you and your friends were welcoming. You all brought me in with open arms, smiles, and cheeky remarks. And little by little, I realized my heart was being traversed by someone. Someone was walking down my heart's path.

  It was you.

  Then you stood at my door, unknowing to what was on the other side, and opened it.

  And you walked into my world.

  See this world I created? See its flaws and strengths and beauty? It's for you, my love.

  You won my heart.