Prologue

Prologue

"You are a monster not a lover  bitch" Fuck, that's the most hurtful words that I've got from a special person for me. */insert chuckling while a tear drop on her face slowly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"We should just let you down there since that day, tsk."
Wait, what? What does he mean? Is he talking about that fucking whore? Is he insane? Damn it.

"YOU ARE CRAZY! YOU'RE NOT THE SHALIRAIN THAT I KNOW. YOU FUCKING BICTH!"

"I doubt the love you confessed when we were still 12 years old kid."   Me too.

{Her life was  about to be f*cked up but there's something about her that she won't let anyone knows it. But there's a thing that she secretly plan. A plan that will ruin all her connections to the people she love.}

I always doubt on myself, not just you. Y'all don't know how your words hurts my feelings. You just always think that  I'm okay...but no, I'm not okay. Y'all made me like this. Yes a lot of people gave me the attetion but you can't blame me. To be honest, I don't really want their attention, all I want is Her attention but you f*cking dare me and that f*cking dare made me monster. The villain. You makes me the villain on my own story of life! You f*cking turned me into a monster!

Just wait until the perfect day comes. I'll let you see the f*cking monster in the DARKEST NIGHT.

----------------------

"You did a great job baby, your mission was success.  You made them believe with your Dark lies." */insert evil laugh.

Tss, bitch, you go so far to my line so it's pay back time...
*/insert chuckles.