(TW) the band (mension of past sh)

"Y/n please come and look at our new song I think you will like it" Gareth begged for you to go and listen to their new song so y/n could tell them and eddie 'the freak' munson what she thought. After 5 minutes of him begging you agreed to go and listen but Gareth had never known that you have had a crush on eddie since 6th grade. Once you and Gareth got there you couldnt bare to look at eddie, all you wanted to do is go back home and not see Eddie, it's bad enough you having to sit next to him in most of your lessons together.

Eddie requested to take a break and everyone was having a rough time remembering the notes and when to play them. "Hey dollface how are you today?" Questioned eddie. "I-im ok, how are you?" Y/n replied. You didnt look him in the eyes. "Oh I'm great thanks for asking" eddie said cheerfully. Eddie put his arm around you and took you to his bedroom for 10 minutes. You didnt know what he was going to do with you all you wanted is for him to make out with you and do things to you. "Dollface what's wrong your blushing? Do you like me?" Eddie said confused."what? Oh uhh I-I dont know I've liked you alot since a while back but you probably dont like me that way" y/n said quietly.
Eddie leans in and kisses you so you kiss him back."dose that awnser your question dollface?" Eddie said. All you could do is nod, you was too flustered to say anything. You could feel his hand rising up your skirt, touching your thigh you was worried he would feel your thighs and notice your scars. You think he notices but you dont want to say anything so he doesn't question you.

His hand starts to move further up your thighs nearly to your already wet pussy. "No panties, naughty girl." Eddie mumbled. Starting to rub your clit he could feel how wet you already are. He slid one finger in making you moan his name, he loved it making him hard you looked down and started unzipping his trousers and pulling down his boxers his cock came out. You moved to sit on his lap facing in while he slowly slid his cock into your pussy "eddie" you screamed. "Shh dollface someone is at my bedroom door" eddie whispered quietly.
"Y/n are you ok?" It was gareth there. Eddie thrusting his hips to meet yours making you fit all of him in you. "Mhm yes, I-im okay" you moaned. Eddie giggled. The footsteps faded. "You prick I was speaking to my brother" you said furiously. Eddie wasnt listening to you he was still fucking your pussy but slowly getting you of him.

He layed down to meet your pussy to his face and put his hand on your clit and stared to rotate his two fingers in a circle motion. You couldn't hold it in anymore." Eddie I'm cummjng" you moaned. Eddie stopped leaving you in your high but started with his tounge now." Dollface you taste so good" eddie mumbled. That 10 minutes turned into an hour of you and him fucking.
Eddie slid his cock back into you again. Digging your nails into his back while putting your hear to his shoulder and biting him he let out a moan of relief. You felt his cum dripping out of your pussy. Then you went down and started kissing his tip taking control of him for a couple of seconds. Until he was on his need and pushing your head straight down all of him. He moaned as he released into the back of your throat.

Eddie gives you his number and says mischievously "call me for round two when you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

653 words.
What do you think and give me some requests.