First meeting

⚠️Story is made just for fun. Im not disrespecting anything or anyone. I use they/them pronouns in this story, you can replace ur pronouns in it (if you want to). Story is not translated to any other languages only english!⚠️ English is my second language so im sorry if theres some mistakes or anything! Enjoy.~

          You were walking home all alone at 9pm. It was cold, around a -10ºc/14ºf. It was winter and there was no one around, only you. You could hear ur own footsteps and the cold wind blowing on your face.

From out of no where a car stopped beside you. There was two really handsome men inside.

"Arent you cold out there?" one of them asked. You didnt say anything, you only shook your head as a "no". For a moment everyone was silent. You looked at them again and both of them looked at you.

"Come in, we will take you home". One of them said to you. You were a little suspicious about this.

"And how do I know that you don't kidnap me?" You said. Both of them laughed for a moment.

You stared at them for a while. You were shaking because of the weather.

"Ok ok I will come in" You went sit at the backseat. The driver started driving somewhere.

"Where do you live?" The other one asked.

"Before I answer that, can you tell me who you guys are?" You asked and watched both of them.

"Of course. Im Lee Know" The passenger said "And my friend right here, his name is Felix" You looked at them for a while and smiled.

"You two have cute names" you smiled at them. "My name is Y/n"

          After that, you said where you lived and Felix started driving to your home. You looked outside the window. It was raining snow out there, you were really cold and asked for something warm.

"Are you cold back there?" Lee know asked and you nodded. After that, Lee know handed you his own hoodie, that he took with him. You took the hoodie and placed it on your tights.

"Thank you" You said while trying to warm up your body part by part. Lee Know looked at you for a while and smiled.

"Why dont you put it on?" He asked while looking at you from the mirror.

"Oh could I?" You asked while looking at his eyes. He nodded and you put it on. It was a little big for you, but you liked it.

          You stared Felix while he was driving. He was really handsome. You didnt realize that he stared at you too in a red light. You both held the eye contact, until the lights turned green and he had to break it.

"So, how old are you?" Felix asked while driving.

"Im -years old" You told them and they nodded. (Use ur own age or ur wanted age!)

"Cool. Im 22 and Lee Know is 24" Felix said and stopped infront of your house.

          You were taking your stuff and getting out of the car. You were opening the door but Felix got up and opened it for you.

"Thank you" You smiled and you got up infront of him.

"Texts us" Felix said and smiled back at you and went into his car. He started the car and drove away. You stared in the dark.

          A few minutes passed and you went inside. You were taking your shoes off and you noticed that Lee Knows hoodie was still on you. You almost forgot about it. You head to search their instagram by their names. You found nothing but things about "Stray Kids". You regocnized Felix and Lee Know in the photos, but the others were unknown to you.

          You headed to their instagram profile and left them a message: "Hey. Y/n here, I wanted to tell you that Lee Knows hoodie is with me still. If he wants to he can come and get it. With love Y/n."

          You went to listen to their music. You loved it.

-Next morning-
//to be continued.