besties.

Omg I miss my bestie so much I need to text him like right now Layla/ text her bestie (Notti)                       

Laylay❤️: bestie I miss you can you come over please.

Notti🖤: I was over there the day before yesterday?

Laylay❤️: I know but I want you to come over again plz I'm so bored.

Notti🖤:Ok my heart I'm ganna be there in 5mins.

Laylay❤️:ok I see you when you get here bestie.

Message hearted by Notti🖤

5mins pass-----------------------------------------

You here a knock at your you're door you already know it's notti you hug him as he hug you back he then pull away but you still clinched on to him ok ok bestie Nottie say I'm sorry I just really wanted to see you( I'm here now Notti say and then we both go into my room and then he took his shoes off and then his shirt but as he took his shirt off I got this weird feeling but I don't know why cuz he always did this when he come over so why am I feeling like this now Layla then snapped out her thoughts and she got on the bed with notti . 

What movie you want to watch notti say Prince of Egypt ommgggg how many times you ganna watch that damn movie Layla notti say what it's a good movie and I like it there's nothing wrong with wanting to watch sum over and over again Layla say idgaf notti say ok fine layla say.

Hours go by------------you got done watching a action movie with notti he put on and now you was just feeling sleepy so you slowly started to doze off to sleep (notti to) more hours go by---------------you slowly open you're eyes and you put you're eyes and you see you're on notti chest you felt you're self blush ass you seen you was on him as you just sit and admire his handsomeness he then open his eyes and why you looking at me notti say cuz I can lil boy Layla say watch yo mouth lay notti say ok sorry lay(short for Layla )say to notti lay then get off of notti and walk out the room to the living room.

Few mins later notti come in the living room why you left ? Notti ask oh I just wanted to give you you're space cuz you probably don't want me all up on you all the time lay say oh I din mine notti say lay then said oh ok notti then sit by you and rap his arm around you as you lay you're head on his shoulder talking about all types of things....... To be continued

(Short but felt like I was typing for ever (hope this story was ok I'm ganna get better.

Have a nice day❤️✨