Episode One: Lost Home (1)

"Catch me if you can!" Mabel Pines, a floating shooting star, told her brother.

Her twin brother, Dipper Pines, a floating blue pine tree, chased her laughing, the two giggled as they kept flying around their small cube house.

The two were stopped by their mother, a shining white sphere, Caitlyn Pines, who carried a small plate with her. "What are you doing, kids?"

"Playing catch!" Mabel raised her arms.

"Dipper was the seeker?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yes, I was." Dipper poked his sister. "Now Mabel's the seeker."

Caitlyn chuckled a bit. "Alright kids, it's time to eat."

Mabel pouted. "But I wanted to play more. . ."

"We can play after we eat, May May." Dipper said.

Mabel looked down, then her sad expression soon quickly turned to a happy one again. "Okay!"

The three headed to the kitchen, Mabel and Dipper sat down in floating chairs, Caitlyn put her plate on the table and served food on two other plates, putting them in front of Dipper and Mabel.

"Alright, my children, I hope you like it." Caitlyn said.

"Lixevius pie!" Mabel said, quickly making the food float to her.

"Thanks mom!" Dipper said.

"You're welcome, sweeties." Caitlyn said.

A floating dark blue pine tree entered, Matthew Pines. "I'm back!"

"Papa!" Mabel and Dipper flew towards him, hugging him.

Matthew tapped their backs and hugged them back. "Hello, my little shapes." he let go of the hug. "How was your day?"

"It was really fun!" Mabel exclaimed. "We played catch, roll the dice, meteors and-"

"Sorry to interrupt your moment with your father, but the pie will get cold." Caitlyn said.

The kids' eyes widened and they ran back to the table, Matthew joined them as well and Caitlyn served him a piece of the same pie.

"How sweet, thanks my love." Matthew said.

"You're welcome, dear." Caitlyn said.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Burniana, an orange flame demon, asked.

"I'm sure it will." a dark grey floating demon, answered. "Bill Cipher destroyed his home with his flames, why now would it be different?"

"Because the one you have is a copy." Burniana crossed her arms. "And you mentioned it was weaker."

"C'mon, my copies are not that weak." the grey demon said. "I'm a copycat, my copies are almost as perfect."

"And why are we destroying that dimension?" Burniana asked.

"To avoid having problems." the grey demon turned his back on her. "This place has creatures similar to our king, Cipher." he stated. "They can be a problem."

"I don't know." Burniana said. "Maybe it's not even a big deal."

"Two guardians, big pains to the back, came from this dimension, Burniana." the demon turned back to her. "Not one, but two guardians." he repeated. "We need to get rid of them now."

Burniana sighed, knowing she couldn't change the demon's mind. "Fine, but if this plan fails, you're alone, and I'm joining the Henchmaniacs."

"Oh please, we can be better than the Henchmaniacs." the demon affirmed. "And when Cipher finds out about what we're about to do. . . I'm sure he'll love it."

"That's all I want." Burniana said. "To get our king's attention."

"Worry not." the demon said. "We will."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The dark grey demon and Burniana arrived at the dimension desired, getting instant attention from some floating locals of there, who looked at each other and spoke in a different language than the two. The demon smirked, blue flames appeared on his hands, he attacked one side of the dimension, it burned and destroyed everything it hit, he started to spin, destroying more and more of that dimension.

Caitlyn and Matthew headed outside to see what was going on, seeing the big disaster outside. The two went back to their cube house and grabbed Dipper and Mabel.

"Mama? Papa? What's going on?" Dipper asked, confused.

"We don't have time to explain, we need to go!" Caitlyn said.

"Go where?" Mabel asked. "Why?"

Caitlyn and Matthew rushed out of their home, Matthew snapped his fingers and a white glowing portal opened a bit ahead of them, a flame headed towards the four, Matthew put himself in front of them and started to burn.

"Matthew!" Caitlyn screamed and cried.

A tear fell down her single eye. She had no time to wait, she looked at Dipper and Mabel. "We need to find your great uncles Stanford and Stanley."

"Across that portal?" Dipper asked.

"Yes. . ." Caitlyn said.

"What about you?" Mabel asked, almost crying too. "And what happened to papa?"

"Papa. . . Is gone. . ." Caitlyn said.

Dipper and Mabel looked horrified, Mabel screamed and tried to go to her father's remains, Caitlyn held her, she then pushed Dipper and Mabel towards the portal, going after them as well. But she had no luck...

. . .she was hit by the flames too.

"Mom!" Mabel screamed.

Dipper pulled Mabel to the portal with him, the two crossed and got to the other side, fire passed through the portal and almost hit them. Mabel tried to free herself from her brother, but he didn't let go.

"Mabel, stop!" Dipper told her.

"Let me go!" Mabel shouted. "Mama! Papa!"

"They're gone, Mabel!" Dipper said.

The portal slowly faded, they were now trapped in wherever they ended up, alone, just the two of them. Dipper let go of Mabel and she ran to where the portal was, still crying a lot.

"Why did you hold me?!" Mabel turned to Dipper, sad and angered. "What's wrong with-"

She stopped, freezing at the sight of her brother crying as well, but trying to stay calm, his hiccups started to get out of control, he stopped flying and fell down. Mabel flew down to him, hugging him tight, the two cried together in a warm hug.

"Why?" Dipper asked. "Why did they kill mama and papa?!"

Mabel hugged Dipper tighter. "I don't know, bro bro. . ." she hiccuped. "I don't know. . .!"

Welp, this chapter was supposed to be sad and tragic, I hope I managed to get it right. Not like I expect anyone to cry, but if someone did then it means I did a good job!
Thanks for clicking on this story and giving me a chance, I'll try to upload more on this book and if you have any suggestions or questions, shoot me. Also, please, no hate, I accept criticism, not hate.
Anyways, see ya next time!