Preview

My name is Cha yu ri. Everyone called me Yuri. I am a ghost that died for 5 years. I died by a car accident while I'm pregnant my first child. Gladly, my child  safe. But, not for me. I died because losing lots of blood. Now, I'm at a grave with lots of ghost that died. Like hang their self, old year,accident and even more. Everyday, I always went to see my daughter and my husband.My husband named Guan huang.He is a surgeon specialist. My daughter went to kindergarden now. I'm very happy to see them. But, my husband married another woman after a year i died. "I don't know why, I'm happy to see them happy. But for some reasons, it's hurts".

When I visit them everyday, i notice that my daughter can see me.But she didn't  know that I'm her mother.She just always called me "beauty woman".
I also had a friend named jiang han. She is my best friend since collage. We even pregnant at the same year as me! Her child is now at the same kidergarden and my daughter's. Seo woo's new mother looks cold and evil because she is a "step mother". And i heard lots of rumour about her. But i don't know if it's true. Lots of people said that Seo woo is weird or crazy. Because she always talked with ghost. But people can't see ghost, except for her, or a shaman.

  I also had a shaman as a friend. She is very nice. Her name is Kim Baesouk.I had a mom,dad and also a younger sister... this is my story.