𝟎.𝟏𝟓 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

....

....

✧.* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 .ೃ࿐

↳ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ ❞

...

....

The scene shifted. A bustling dark alley was shown, and dark witches and wizards walked around. A sign board was shown, 'Knockturn Alley' written in a gothic scrawl.

"What are they doing there?" Molly Weasley asked with a scowl.

"Walking, obvi," Blaise sasses, making the Weasley matron scowl more.

Noah and Harry walked through the crowd, towards the light. Stepping out of the alley, they entered the ever cheerful, Diagonal Alley. Filled with children running around, and screaming vendors, the alley was filled with excitement.

"See him," Noah said, pointing at a half-giant, a brown and furry coat contrasting his long hair and beard. 

"Hagrid," many cheered.

"Hagrid," others groaned. Don't get them wrong, Hagrid was nice, but sometimes he was too much of an enthusiast of a certain door.

Harry nodded. "That is him. Rubeus Hagrid, Groundkeeper of Hogwarts. A kind soul, but under that dumb-fuck's influence."

"Ruins his whole appeal," Sirius muttered.

"It's sad really. Nice personality, wrong role model," a voice said beside them. Noah turned, smiling at the stranger. A tall boy stood in front of them, a yellow prefect badge on his chest.

"Looks a bit like Alice, right," Frank asks.

"Your future son! Congratulations Frank," Marlene cheers.