𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝚅

You ran, and ran, and ran as fast as you could to escape someone, just someone who can kill you in your dreams, just a touch of its energy and you die. Very dangerous, indeed. You ran, crying that you can't get out of this world of.. something... You ran, still crying about getting hurt and that you can't get out. You feel very, very trapped in this dimension of someone's, or something's imagination. You ran, crying about the world and someone whoever it touches, dies immediately because if negative energy it has within it. No way of killing it, no way of escaping it. It'll find it's way to get to you, and give you negative energy, to make you die. You cried and cried as you get to the end of a forest, accepting your death and life you lived for. The years of memories, from birth to death, you accept death.
The entity got closer and closer until it touches you.. but nothing happens... nothing, not even a single scratch. Just nothing. It's concern of questioning also confused you. How did you not die? How come everyone does but not you? How? Just how? You're still crying, thinking about your whole entire life, but once you realized that nothing happened, you froze. Looking at the thing, it's just a figure of something. It said something that sounded Latin, and you believed that language is not safe to hear so you covered your ears but it didn't work. It'll never work. Never ever did work.
"No, no, no!  This can't be real! Oh god, please help me! I don't know where I am, I'm scared!" you exaggerate, putting your hands on the sides of your head, waiting for the nightmare to go away. 𝐍𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. "You... read my mind?!"  you cried to the figure. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞. the thing said, pointing straight at you. "Oh no..." you began to get a teary eye from yourself, on your left eye. It's on the other eye now, dripping down your face, slowly.
𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞. the thing grinned in deviousness. You just looked at it, still tears in your eyes. You were just quiet. Just breathing kinda hard, trying to save breath for yourself. 𝐇𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝? 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡? 𝐇𝐮𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐞𝐰.
said the thing in disgust. Before you ended your nightmare, you then said to the thing, "I can't move, breath, speak or hear at all and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead." it stared at you, it looked like it froze from time. You got up and waved you hand at it. No movement at all. You ended up turning around, and walking and just as you were about to wake up, it said back to you, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐱? It said my name!- not even finishing your sentence, You suddenly woke up. Wide awake...

 Wide awake

*cough cough* gah dayum, how much do y'all love this whaaa???? I got 5 more reads on this like five mins ago, it was from 60 reads to now 90 reads :0

how