𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚅

You woke up to the sound of thunder, rumbling outside, It scared you but realized it. It was around 4 o'clock at that time and you didn't even get out of bed. "Ughhh, I don't want to get up.." you said to yourself while stuffing your face into a pillow. "Eugh, I kinda feel weird after that dream, oh wait, was it a nightmare?  Uhhh... huh, I'm not sure, who cares. I'll get the day started. My back hurts and my head also hurts. I'll try to push through the day as long as I can."  you said.

You went downstairs and made your coffee.
After putting the creamer in it, you stirred it and tasted it. "Ah, that's better." Coffee always helps you throughout the day. Now you have to visit friends at 12:00 PM and it's barely that time, you know if you stay up for way too long, you might sleep without a second thought. But thank goodness you didn't and had a great afternoon.
You did, have a great afternoon.

VERY, VERY SHORT TIME SKIP-

It was very dark outside, close enough to a power out. You sighed, tired from working very hard. You went into your room, exhausted. You then changed into your pajamas, turned off the lights and headed to bed. You laid down, then closed your eyes and went to sleep. You imagined colors that were just out of the ordinary and are in a spiral of some sort. Then, other things you couldn't even figure out what even is going on 'cause it happens once and a while. You got into a dream right away, this time, it was different.
This dream, you were in a house instead.
You looked around at it, it looked pretty nice.
The walls were.. a bit odd. It had a dark beige color, some of the corners were starting to peel. It was very weird despite its beautiful color, like Fall. As you gazed for a long time, there was a hallway, with a door. You didn't like hallways that had a door at the end of it, you'd always think it was a trap, or a presence was there to capture your body.. to burn it.. to steal your soul for its own. It felt cold in there, thank goodness you found a fire to settle in, for now.
You sat down on the couch, desperate for warmth. "Why is it cold? Is it Winter or something? I mean, Spring is almost here, but why Winter?" You breathed, seeing a tint of fleeting, misty air in front of you.
"Man, am I gonna survive? Hell I might as well get frostbite, it's pretty obvious-"
Something disturbed you while talking to yourself. You looked very startled, "Oh no, not again..." You start to get worried.
"No, no, no, no no! I can't die again!" You cried.
C'mon Sioux, don't be like this, be brave as hell!
You've been through this the first time, now deal with it the second, be brave once and for all!
You became very brave and stood up, you looked around and found a cross, you grabbed it off a table nearby. You had a very serious look on your face, facing the cross everywhere you looked.
"Who is there, show yourself! I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ANYMORE!"  You shouted.
THUMP!  You heard something from the kitchen. Your heart started to pump as soon as the incident happened. Shit- what was that? Who was that? Sioux! What did you say about being not scared and being brave, huh? "Goddamit, I might die in this, but I can't in the real world... right?" You questioned yourself. 𝑶𝒉𝒉 𝑺𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒙, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖.~ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔~ said someone, with a seductive tone? How odd... You went into the kitchen and saw a Figure there, it looked very familiar. "Uhm, W-who are you and what are you doing h-here?" 𝑶𝒉 𝑺𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒙, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅.. 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓... 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓... 𝑰-𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚,  𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕- 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑭𝑭, 𝑶𝑲𝑨𝒀. the Figure stuttered at you.
"Uhm, how do you know my name- okay. Anyways, tell me the answer to why you are here, or-" 𝑶𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚? the Figure disrupted you inpatient."You goddamn fucker! Let me finish!" You groaned in anger. "OR, YOU GET THE CROSS FOR GOOD." 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔. It said to you in a sensuous voice. "Uh- W-WHAT?!" You blushed angrily. 𝑶𝒉 𝒄'𝒎𝒐𝒏, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆~ 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕. "Fuck no, you're unattractive as hell, you can't get me." You confirmed to the Figure, being annoyed at it. It arched an eyebrow at you, 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆? 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆~ You paused and looked at him with an eyebrow up and the other pushing it up."Why are you so...seductive to me? Do I.. look good? Do I "look cute", Did I do anything embarrassing? Like, what is it that made you so "seductive" towards me?" You interrogated your voice at the Figure. 𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓, 𝑺𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒙~ Awh hell no, not this shit that's happening. It gave you a lascivious, more devious smile. You gave it a look of uncanniness. "Well, I gotta go," You said to the Figure. "hope I don't see your ass again.." You mumbled the last part, it heard you. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆? The Figure asked. "Argh, nothing! And quit calling me babe, it's not my favorite nickname!" You snapped at it very shirty. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕. Can this "thing" get ANY WORSE?!  "Oh my fucking god, NO YOU CAN'T, ITS DISRESPECTFUL!" You feued at it. 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏~ "I hope the fuck NOT!"You stormed out of the kitchen and into the living room, wanting to leave this place. 𝑩! 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒑! The Figure said, catching up to you. "Uhm, what do you need now, I've already talked to you for a while, I'm leaving this place." You said to the thing. 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍.. it paused for a minute, it lowered its eyes to something and held your wrist. Your eyes felt like they were dilated, not some sort of love, but danger instead. The thing came up to your ear, wanting to say something, you didn't expect a thing it was gonna say. It went up your ear and said, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. It sounded aggressively with tints of lust in it. Your eyes widened and your pupils got smaller and knew immediately you were in danger. The Figure came close to your face, putting his lips closer to yours. It's lips touched yours and it kissed you. However, you didn't let that happen. Instead, you push away the Figure, breaking the light kiss you guys had, and ran to the couch to try to wake up in real life by going in a sleeping position and falling into a deep slumber. It panicked suddenly and ran at you, it opened a portal and was trying to grab you to the alternate dream. You closed your eyes and woke up.
Your heart was pumping very fast. You looked around and checked the time, it was 4:00 AM.
"Who was that?" You said to yourself.

(Um, I might delete this but here is an update for y'all and yes, I see everything, I'm just too lazy to edit mah stories. I'd just read instead but here.)

(Hope you guys understand just nothing, nothing at all :) jk but still, I might be gone for a while but DON'T WORRY, I AM STILL ONLINE, I JUST LIKE READING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC AND ALSO PUTTING SMALL EDITS ON MAH STORIES, OKAY??

oki bai :]