𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚅𝙸

"That.. was an unexpected talk… oh well."  You said as you checked the time again, Finally it was Saturday. "Oh my goodness, thank God."  You breathed in relief with your hand on your chest, today's week was so hard that you were so tired from it, now you finally get a break. You check again once more, "Shit- it's 5- Damn it! Should've called Dakota before I even talked to Fleetway!" She'll be mad for sure."  You now worried yourself, great. "Hooo kay… NOW what do I do…?"  You thought to yourself again. Ring! Ring! "AAAH!" You screamed in horror, but it was just your phone. Oh wait, it's Dakota, was she going to be crazy mad at you? Cross your fingers that you don't get killed by her anger, oh boy. "Oh dear.."  You said to yourself, praying in your head. You then pick up the phone. Answer the phone goddammit, ANSWER IT! Your thoughts yelled at you. You picked it up, "Uhm… hello?" You said cautiously with your hand shaking, "Hey! Why haven't you called me? Were you sleeping again?"  Phew, thank God she wasn't mad, you breathed in relief again."Yes, yes, I was sleeping, I forgot to call you, I was talk-'' You paused, you almost blew Fleetway's cover on PURPOSE, "I mean- I woke up and never thought of it for a while so I never called soooo yeahhh haha…"  You quickly sped up and faded your voice to try to cover up what you tried to say previously. "Oh! Well, okay, sorry if I scared you, Te-he!"  She laughed cutely. Oh, well I suppose I should ask her something about the plan she asked me about. "Hey, I was wondering if you want to go to a party, Sam O'Nella (Totally not a person hehe.) invited you and me to it, wanna go?"  She asked.
"Oh uhm- Sure? When does it start?"
"It starts at 6:00 PM, so you might have to wait."
"Oh okay, I can wait for that long."  You said.
"Great! See you there!" She giggled with happiness in her. You smiled to yourself. She then hung up and so did you.

Timeline skips to 5:30 PM

"Ohh God, do I look good or not???"  You said to yourself, trying not to panic and exaggerate.
Calm down, Sioux! It's fine, now go, you'll be late!
"Oh, okay."  You said. "Welp, I'm off to the party,"
You asserted, "wish me the best, God, please hope I'll be safe." You finished, you were ready to go. You went outside your room and walked past your roommate, "Woah, woah woah, Sioux! You look hella pretty!" Hey, would you look at that, your roommate Alden said she loved how you looked. You walked out of the apartment, feeling confident and looking pretty as hell. You walked for about 10 minutes and saw the building, you gazed at it for a moment, "Wow, is that... it?"  You said concerned. You walked over there and saw your friend, Dakota. "Hey, Sioux!!" She shouted happily with her hand raised up in the air waving at you. "Hi! How are you?"
"I'm good, thanks. Wanna come inside? It's very chaotic in there, ha!"

"Damn, I'll join!" You grinned at each other and went in. "Woah."  You contemplated at the whole party, hundreds of people there. "See? I told you it was very chaotic!"  Dakota yelled while smiling, she has to yell because of the commotion that is happening, which is reasonable of course.
"You were right!You shouted back.
A literal song called "i don't want that many friends in the first place" is played by the DJ and everybody let out one of the loudest whoops you ever heard. (THIS SONG IS SO GOOD OMFGGG RAHH- DON'T MIND ME SAYING THIS, JUST DON'T)

You almost went completely deaf, with the amount of screams and bass boosted song that is playing right now, you cover your ears, it sort of made it better but you can still hear the crowd. Then, out of the ordinary, you feel a sharp pain in your head, as if you were shot in the head. "Ack, what... Is that...? Argh." You groaned in pain with your hands, rubbing in circles on your head. "Hey, Dakota? I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back." You told her. "Oh, sure thing! If you need anything, just call me, I'll be right there."
"Thanks.."
"My pleasure."
You smiled and walked away, holding back the same sharp pain you had in your head.
You went near a bathroom that nobody really uses. "Argh! What the hell is in my head?! Why does it hurt so much?!"  You said in vexation, eventually whimpering and puling. "Just go away!"  You whined in tears, you were now starting to cry. You wanted help but couldn't, there was something making your urge to not get ANY help, it was holding it back.
"Can someone tell me WHAT IS THIS PAIN..?"
You shrieked out loud to yourself.
Then, a voice spoke out, it was in your head, or rather in your mind. Was it Sonic the whole time, trying to communicate with you through your head? The voice explained, 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
That...voice, it sounds so.. familiar.
𝑨𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖Sonic asked in a low voice.