Style Swap

Requested by Allnewtpir on tumblr (Moviefreaksworld)

It had been months after Vecna. In fact, it had been over 7 months and nothing had happened. Vecna was well and truly dead. Everyone involved was relieved as they did keep the emergency walkie-talkies in case anything happened. Nowadays, it was used for just talking or asking for help.

It was currently 5 pm when the walkie-talkie crackled to life. "Robin," the person over the walkie spoke, it was clearly Nancy. Robin, who had been playing guitar in her room, rushed up after gently placing the guitar down and hastily grabbed the walkie.
"Nancy," Robin spoke back.
"Oh thank god you're on, can I come over?" she asked.
"Of course, you can Nance, I'll get my room ready for you, "she responded.
"You're meant to say your name and over at the end. Dustin, over," a voice interrupted them, causing a laugh from the other girls.
"See you soon," Nancy spoke then in a funny voice, added on, "Nancy. Over."

It had been 15 minutes when there was a knock finally on the door. Scrambling out of her room, Robin dashed down the stairs (she did nearly fall down the stairs, not that she'd say). Opening the door, Nancy nearly knocked her out before Robin could flinch back. Putting on the theatrics, Robin pretended to go onto the ground and did a realistic groan. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Nancy apologised. Robin then laughed on the ground as she looked up for once at Nancy, soon realizing what clothes she was in. Nancy was wearing her floral flannel, one of her band shirts for Queen, and a pair of ripped black jeans she had been looking for.

She let out a gulp as she stood up. "Jesus, you look hot like that Nance. Should wear my stuff more often," she spoke as she was a bright red. Grinning, Nancy got close to her and held her face gently.

"Only for you to see though," Nancy confirmed before she was kissing her gently. Smiling, Robin nodded and held onto her close before she was lifting her up and took her to the couch. "Now let's go watch the Breakfast Club," she spoke.
"No more watching for Ally, I will slap your arm," Nancy warned.
"Ok... maybe The Apartment then..." Robin mumbled. Nancy just slapped Robin's muscle.

That night, it was good, and Robin enjoyed it all. She was soon having Nancy over for a sleepover before she was grabbing some of Nancy's pajamas that were left behind for times like this. When she turned around, she dropped the pajamas as quickly as she grabbed them, looking like a ripe tomato. Standing right there was a glorious naked Nancy, who was putting on one of Robin's plain sleep shirts that were grey in colour, and some of her old boxers that were slowly losing their hold to the strap and had holes. Robin was soon changing too, putting on a pair of old boxers that were in the same state too, and a green shirt before she go under covers and opened her arms with a pout. Tiredly, Nancy went into her arms and cuddled up close, nuzzled up.