Tony+peter p

(The picture is what peter paints)
Peter is 16
Tony is 25
Tony threw a party for Clint's birthday everyone was downstairs partying while peter was upstairs in his room painting an listening to calm music from his headphones

3 hours into the party, peter is still painting and Tony remembers that peter is still in his room and rushes to his room to check on him feeling annoyed with himself when he gets to Peter's room he knocks an peter say's ''come in'' and Tony goes in and says ''I'm really sorry for forgetting ur fear of loud noises you know what go put your pj's on I'll get everyone to go from the party then we can cuddle''

Tony tells everyone to leave and only the Avengers are downstairs chilling an playing games while tony went to go to peter he gets to Peter's room an opens the door to see peter in his pj's with his teddy in one hand and his arms out waiting to be carried as soon as he saw tony  come in th room ''hey baby'' tony says ''hi babe''
Peter replies tierdly ''u tierd'' tony asks ''mhm'' peter replies and puts his head in Tony's neck ''let's go to bed then shall we'' Tony's takes peter to his room and carefully places peter on the bed then goes to put his pj's on and quietly cuddles peter from behind and they go to sleep.

6 year's later
they got married and have 2 kids(twins) 1 boy called Josh and 1 girl called ruby they all lived a wonderful life
Peter is now 22/16
Tony is now 31/25
Ruby is now 5
Josh is now 5

(300 words altogether  let's me know if u have any requests hope u enjoyed)