Just some Author Notes and Stuff... It's Important Though

First, TanKana through ObaMitsu is all republished, previously from LinhLovegood, but I will republish and continue!!

(This is MY original story and belongs to me, it was written on Linh's account because I didn't have one at the time)

Second, wait for it................. Just a bunch of disclaimers and stuff.................

All of the characters and the story etc belong to Koyoharu Gotouge, the author and artist of Kimetsu no Yaiba, or for you English people, Demon Slayer.

I will write in hopes that anyone who supports any ship will enjoy it. 

Also, all the parts are not put in chronicle order and you will not need to read all the parts. You are welcome to skip some ships you don't like and it won't ruin the storyline! (Cause there isn't one anyway) 

WARNING: I probably have MAJOR OOCs (especially Inosuke cause I don't know what else to do) 

So I ship

TanKana

InoAoi -I have no idea who else to ship Inosuke with anyway!

MuiNezu -Sorry Zenzuko fans

GiyuShino -They are made for each other......Of course, Godouge(See what I did there?) decides, you know what, I will make everyone miserable by sinking GiyuShino and killing Shinobu. Mwahahahaha *insert Muzan laugh or something like that

ObaMitsu -I don't like Obanai but it works!

Tengen and Suma, Hinatsuru, and Makio -Cause who else!?!?!?!?! They're already married.

SaneKana  -I don't know enough but whatevs

Please comment, vote, and support this reaction!