Leena Von Obsidian (Spoiler Alert Clavis Route)

Leena is the first Princess of Obsidian. She and Gilbert are biological siblings with both parents being the same. They were born as close in age as possible without being twins, Gilbert being the firstborn and Leena being the second. Gil protected Leena growing up but soon realized that he couldn't always be around her since he had other things he had to attend to. That, and he didn't want her to turn out as wicked as he was (Although she is, just a little). So he taught her how to protect herself both physically and mentally.

Leena is extremely beautiful. She has long, wavy, dark hair, that is lighter than he brother's black hair as you were able to see the brown pigment in hers. She usually wore it up in intricate braids or a bun with complimenting gold or jeweled headpieces. Her eyes are a soft red, with an almost pink tint to them. She is 5'5 with a petite build, but she is a skilled fighter, so don't let her size fool you...

Leena has a personality that is a mix between Gilbert, Chevalier, and Clavis. She is serious and can be terrifying, when she needs to be. But she also likes to have some fun and she really cares about people. She is cunning and sharp as a tack. She is very intelligent and with all that beauty, it definitely works to her advantage. Especially when it came to the princes of Rhodolite. Jin and Nokto are ladies men and Notko in particular is known to find women of importance to try to woo in order to get information. Gil knew this and would often send Leena to parties and other social events Obsidian nobles were actually welcome, in hopes that he would try to seduce her. He had a one track mind when it came to women and never really suspected them of foul play. Leena was good at playing along and in turn, was good at getting information back without ending up in bed with him.

Another thing she was good at, like Clavis, was experimenting with chemicals and herbs. She helped Obsidian with medicines and such but she could also make gases and other concoctions to make people fall asleep or even lose short term memories, hence how she could get out of sleeping with Nokto...

One thing that no one, including Leena, saw coming was Prince Clavis. During his dealing with Gilbert, Leena had been introduced to him. He instantly fell in love, even if she messed with him, and why? She didn't know. She despised him and hated his behavior. She brushed it off as it were just one of his pranks as he always referred to her as his "favorite Obsidian plaything". He would often seek her out and bug her all day while he was messing around with Obsidian and her brother.

She hated him with a passion, but Gilbert needed her help. Since Prince Clavis was so taken with her, he decided to try using her as a pawn. He didn't necessarily like it since she was his adorable little sister and well, it was Clavis. The dangerous 3rd Prince of Rhodolite and pain in his side... But she would be able to get very useful information out of him, if she tried. She could try to see if he was trying to pull something that would be against their agreement. She never found anything though. Maybe he was just that good, unlike Nokto.

One time, she had tried to mixed something into his juice and he began to babble like an idiot, but not about war or tactics, just about her and how beautiful and fun she was. She thought it worked but little did she know, somehow Clavis had gotten wind of the concoction in his drink and switched them. She ended up actually blabbing everything to him...

He didn't really seem to worry about anything she told him. She and Gilbert were an intelligent pair but he and Chevalier were more so, as much as he hated Chev. He did decide to hold it over her head and threaten her. Since she told him everything, Gilbert wouldn't be too happy and although the siblings had a close bond, she didn't want to find out how far he could be pushed. She began to fall in line with Clavis and listen to his orders while trying to keep it a secret from Gil.

Somewhere along the way... Leena found herself in bed with Clavis. She still didn't understand how, but she did and she actually liked it. He was a gentle but thorough lover... Sweet, yet teasing. It drove her crazy and he knew it. He also used that over her head as well. The princess of Obsidian, sleeping with a prince of their enemy. She was defeated and she had to deal with that for the rest of her life.

After the whole deal with Clavis and Obsidian had ended, and he was home and clear of his crimes, he became the King's head advisor. Belle had become Chevalier's wife and Clavis had started to move on from Leena, but he could never find solace in anyone else. He missed her greatly, but he couldn't contact her anymore and losing his favorite plaything wasn't easy. Eventually, Leena became engaged to a noble in Obsidian and news traveled quickly to Rhodolite. Cal is was pretty devastated but he knew he had to be strong. She was the enemy and he had to realize that.

... But is this really the end?