Intoduction

Hi!!

I wasn't planning on writing another book about Mattheo and Aurora but when I was finishing addicted to you I realized how much I wasting to miss them!

This book will not have a huge plot like addicted to you did This book will mostly just be fluff, showing how Aurora and Mattheo are dealing with being adults and life after school.

I will be updating this book as much as possible but it will not be my number on priority like Addicted to you was.

I'm working on a few other books and they are my main priority when It comes to what I'm writing.

If you haven't read addicted to you go read that first then this because if not none of this book will make sense.

I'm excited to have a much calmer book without all the crazy stuff going on like there was in addicted to you.

Addicted to you is my favorite story I've ever written and I soundly let it go just yet so I hope you guys enjoy this book just as much as you loved addicted to you.

I can't thank you guys enough for reading addicted to you! I can't believe it has 4 million reads!! It doesn't seem real and I'm very thankful for all the love and support. A lot of you guys didn't want addicted to you to end but I was ready for that certain story/ part of aurora and Mattheo's life to be over. But I was not ready to say goodbye to them forever.

Thank you all so much and enjoy!! <33