Chapter One

~Thea's P.O.V~

"Come on Thea! We're going to be late!" Kayla yelled
"Okay I am done! Hold your tits!"
She comes into the restroom with both hands on her boobs. "Like this?" we both laugh.
"Guys! I can't find my shoes!" Quinn cried out. "Check under your bed doofus!" I said
"Found them!" she said "Alright! Let's go!" Kayla said. We got into the car and drove off.

Hi! My name is Thea Asgard. Yes Asgard like the place Odin and Thor rule. And my roommates Kayla & Quinn.
We are getting ready for a show, not just any show. But for Crown The Empire! We are literally obsessed! Not scary obsessed but we love them.

~time laps to concert~

We literally wiggled our way to the front of the crowd after we got inside. Then the lights started to dim & we heard the intro to "Rise of the Runaways"!
Brent was the first to come out. Then Hayden, Brandon & Benn(I am in love with him) then Andy & Dave come out and started.
Kayla, Quinn & I literally went crazy & sang every song during their whole set! I also swear Benn & I made eye contact.

~time laps to after the concert~

We went to their merch table & they were there! Literally hyperventilating! Act cool.
"Hey guys! Can we have a picture with you guys?" I asked trying to contain myself. "Yeah sure" Dave said with a smile.
We took a picture & they also signed our shirt we bought from their merch table. With that we said thank you & were about to head out, then all of a sudden I felt someone's hand in my shoulder & a voice that said "Wait."
I turned around & it was Bennett.

*****************

This is my very first story so don't judge. :)