ch1. yearly camping

(Perry Pov)

I was packing up for me and my sons camping trip, this year I invited my sons boyfri- I mean friend, I think, I dont know any more. I know my kid has a crush on him cuz he always talks about how much he like him, and because of all of the drawing in his note book. I've been trying to set up dates with gus and mattholomule but in the end they get played off and "hang outs". Yes, my son knows about me setting the dates up, but this time he cant stop it.  While mattholomule was hanging out at our house (like always) I asked him if he wanted to come with me and gus to our yearly camping trip.  He thought it would be a cool idea to come and asked gus if he came come and (knowing gus cuz he was my son) so he said yes to the idea, probably cuz he whenever somebody asks his somthing, he can never reject, its a trate that i love about him.  He does reject some requests when it's something like "go jump in a trash can" or "can you do all of the work for the project", but when he was younger, he said yes to any request he received, good thing that's now over...

       Right?

Words - 281

Writer - Hello everyone or anyone reading this! This is going to be my main acc cuz this is my new phone! My other acc is "sanriogustholomule", im definitely going to be re-writing most of those storys cuz the first chapter for one of my gus x matt fics was a bit cringe.