Introduction

Rila Lopez grew up with everything in her life planned out.
And not because she's forced by her parents, but because she has dreams.

Her dreams keep her going, her dream of getting out of their town.
So when she graduates high school and enters college, her goal is to graduate with Latin honors and be a scholar for her graduate school.

But... That's what other people know, that's what Rila wants them to believe. That she's the perfect daughter and someone you wouldn't question life decisions because she's got it, she's Rila, she has dreams, shr has goals.

Been put on a pedestal her life, Rila shocked someone when she gave up a prestigious school and no one knows why.

Yes, she threw her big opportunity of studying in the prestigious school with an excuse of her family's financial capability.

The truth is she's following a boy for her heart.

Is she stupid?
Yes, and she knows it.
Is she selfish?
Of course.
Is it worth it to give up her success for a boy?
No! Of course not!
But as smart as Rila can be, just like a normal person, she got scammed by love. 

A reminder of no matter how perfect a person can be, there will always be an Achilles' heel in their lives.

While people are gushing about how lucky Rila's parents are, while they are focusing on how Rila takes note of everything that is being taught in class, no one notices how she sometimes looks at the person in front of her. How sometimes, instead of taking notes, Rila writes her name and his last name.
As if like a manifestation of her dream to be with him.