Page 1: origin

My name is Grimshade solstice and I'm many things and all I learned from this world is that it's corrupted and it's cruel but maybe it's the truth and it's the end and I'm the greatest vigilante of all time along with my friends and this is the origin story of "The Fates Of 13" .

POV: Grimshade (3 year old)

Today me and mommy get to go to the playground and I saw a green hair boy he was protecting this younger boy from these guys and the Spiky blonde hair boy was scaring them and his crew was backing him up. They were weird because they're calling the green hair boy quirkless. That is when mommy took me away from the playground because of the word quirkless. Mommy always said she was quirkless and that she use to go this hero school called UA when she was younger and that when she met my daddy. I never knew him but she said he has other kids and he been very mean to them and that he's a pro hero.

POV: No one

as grimshade was walking home with her mom they saw the hero endeavor fighting this villain and the villain was coming towards them. As Grimshade's mom block her from endeavor fire quirk her mom died in the process by protecting her with her love and before she died she told her that the number two pro hero endeavor is her father.

POV: Grimshade (3 year old)

Mom!! She said that endeavor is ... is..my FATHER!!!!!!!!!

POV: No one

grimshade ran as fast as she could before the hero's came to collect her. trails of fire follows her as her anger grows. Grimshade stops in the middle of the forest as her quirk starts to form. Her eyes burn with white tears as they drips down her face, her hair turns to black flames, wings sprouts from Pure white with black veins in them tearing it apart as grimshade fell down to the ground she hugs herself as the pain of her world crashing down her. The pain is to much her eyes open they were pure silver-ish white and her burst of power starts with a scream of a banshee. As the black flames terrorized the forest. She screams.

POV: Grimshade (3 year old)

INFERNO!!!!!!!

POV: No one

the forest was filled with black flames Grimshade was clutching in pain as she saw that she burn the half the forest down and then she starts to see the ashes around her and than she ran into the night filled madness and anger while she also blamed Endeavor for her mother death and that is the last anyone ever saw her.