We should sleep Zack

" Zack we haven't slept in days , we really should sleep at least a little ." Ray said calmly.  Zack looked at her like she had too heads . " In case you haven't noticed there's a murderer in here with us . " Ray sighed . " Its fine . We can go over it this corner and sleep ... if she comes looking for us , you can slice her up with that scythe of yours.  " Zack muttered " I guess you're right boss lady , let's go then ."

Zack and Rachel settled into the corner of the not so abandoned building, each resting a good distance away from each other.  Zack layed with his back against the wall with his legs stretched out in front of him . And Rachel turned on her side away from Zack , trying to ignore the urges that have been growing since she met Zack . It was true that she wanted Zack to kill her still but she also found herself wanting something else . Images of Zack thrusting into her and playing with her nipples flashed into her mind  , and she shuddered . She let a curious hand wonder into her pants and into panties and she gave a rub to her clit.  She suppressed a moan and some drool dripped from her mouth .

This wasn't good . She wanted Zack . To feel him . To hear him . To touch him ... and to taste him . Within a second she made up her mind about what she wanted to do and crawled quietly over to Zack, stopping in front of him .If Zack woke up and decided to kill her for what she was about to do then so be it . She leaned forward and pressed her hand against the crotch of Zack's red skinny jeans .He was ... so big ... and not even hard yet . She drooled some more so hungry for Zack's cock in her mouth . She rubbed her hand up and down Zack's length through his jeans until he hardened under her touch . She gulped . It's now or never .

She unzipped his jeans and carefully pulled down his gray boxers . His now hard cock sprang free and it was the most the sexy thing she ever seen , granted she was a virgin , she still knew things . She gave it a long stroke and Zack's breath hitched in his sleep .With desperation , she layed on her stomach and gripped his cock at the base , licking the tip and swallowing as much of him as she could . Zack moaned lewdly in his sleep , much more loudly than Ray expected almost like a girl . This only stirred her on more and she bobbed her head as fast as she could , trying desperately to take in even more of him into her mouth. She didn't notice Zack wake up over the sounds of her wet mouth sliding over his length . She only noticed when bandaged hands came to grip her head and she gasped trying to pull away but the hands pushed her back down . " Jesus Ray ... i didn't know you were such a slut for me ..." She moaned around his length and tried to pull away again in hopes to explain herself . Zack growled and pulled her hair as he shoved her back down ." Dont even think about stopping . You started this... violating me in my sleep like some horny teen ... oh you are a horny teen . " Zack laughed.  " So keep going slut and remember you asked for this ."

Zack gripped her head even harder and began to thrust his hips upward , fucking her mouth . All Ray could do was gasp and moan as he fucked her face ." You like that Ray ? You like choking on my cock... mmm my masochistic whore . " He pounded in her throat like crazy and Ray started to rub herself through her shorts as she choked on his dick . Zack moaned at the sight . " Such a good whore ... " His pace quickened even more . " Ray ... I'm gonna ...oh God...oh Jesus Ray ..." He moaned so loud and lewdly as he emptied his cum into her mouth  that Ray was sure the whole building heard . " Swallow it slut . " he commanded as he emptied the last of his seed , letting go off her head and pulling her up to look him in the eyes . She nodded eagerly and swallowed down Zack's cum greedily.  When she was finished she licked lips and said " that was delicious Zack ." Zack's face went bright red and he hurriedly shoved himself back into his boxers and zipped his pants . " Jesus Ray you're a freak ... " Ray smirked and retorted with " You love it though ." Zack just snorted and pulled Ray in for a kiss . " Hell yeah I do . " He grabbed Ray's hand and pulled her down the hall ." Let's go kill this Cathy bitch so we can escape here.... so I can fuck you to death with this cock you love some much.  " Rachel just sputtered and blushed,  letting herself get pulled away by Zack . What a great way to die , she thought.  Zack however had his fingers crossed in front of his chest so Rachel couldn't see . No way could he kill her now ... not when she was such a precious slutty toy ... and definitely not now since he fell in love with her . Not just her body but her soul too . He was gonna keep her as his sex toy and his bride .