Chapter 15

✩✩✩✩☆

Mr LaRusso opened the door, looking surprised to see Clover, a cobra at their house. He was about to say something before Clover cut in

"Hi, I'm not here to cause trouble, I would just like to talk to Robby, if he's here" She asks, hoping he doesn't close the door in her face.

Robby comes to the door, he sees her and sighed. He brought Clover inside and she sat in the living room with him, she nervously played with her hands, hoping he wasn't mad with her or too mad with her.

"What are you doing here?" Robby asks her, making eye contact with her after a couple of moments of sitting down.

"You wanted to know why I'm in Cobra Kai, I'm here to tell you" Clover answered, he looks shocked but nods at her to start whenever she's ready. She takes a deep breath in. She then looks back up into his eyes to tell him the heartbreaking news

"Robby, I'm battling cancer" She starts, his eyes widened.

"There is only a small chance of me surviving so I have this" Clover continued, handing him her bucket list. He scans over it, then looks up at her.

" I wanted to learn karate, Cobra Kai was the first welcoming one and I felt accepted. I know by the way sensei was concerned about you, is because you're related to him someway but not in a good spot. I hope me being in Cobra Kai doesn't change anything between us" She ramble, Robby smiles

"Hey, of course it doesn't. We were friends before this karate rivalry. Nothing will come between our friendship" He assures. Clover is overjoyed to hear that, she gives him a side hug which he returns happily. They speak for about 15 more minutes before she heads off to the place she was meeting the Cobra's.

"So you might be wondering what a team does after winning a championship. The answer? Victory Nachos" Aisha says, pointing her phone at the table. We cheer, clinking our drinks together.

"It was supposed to a round of drinks, but the waitress wasn't feeling Hawk's fake ID"Aisha continued

"Hey don't talk about that. My parents follow you" Hawk whisper shouts.

"Sorry Mr and Mrs. Moskowitz... Anyways until next time, no mercy bitches" Aisha says, turning off her phone and join us at the booth

"I gotta say, it's nice being at a victory party"Demteri says, while grabbing a nacho

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory" Hawk tells him, taking the nacho that he was going to eat.

"Then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp, remember?" Demetri says

" Demetri and Eli, binary brothers" Demetri sings, doing weird movement. All of the girls laugh at his ridiculous movements

"Hey, cool it with the nerd shit huh" Hawk says, leaning towards Demetri threateningly.

"Hey where's Miguel, his wings are getting cold" Moon says, changing the subject, they all look over to see him looking at his phone sadly, Clover sighed at the sad boy, you'd never guess he just won the All Valley. Hawk and Aisha go over to try and cheer him up.

Clover was so distracted, she was just staring at Moon and she couldn't help it. Moon was so beautiful, sweet and the kindest person ever. Moon caught her gaze and Clover looked away, cheeks red.

She went home with Miles who drove her home, making her way upstairs. Clover was hoping for a better night's sleep, as she didn't have to worry about Robby but she was worried about Miguel, who was very upset still at the break up of him and Sam. Clover sighs and jumps into bed.

That next morning she headed off to karate. There were some new people wanting to sign up since the All Valley. She was chatting with a few of them, just having a nice conversation with them. They both seemed to enjoy the company of the bubbly girl.