Preface

Hello!

Thanks for clicking this book. I really appreciate it.Before you start reading i want you to know some things listed below.

                 Copyright 

All copyrights are owned by @mimibaby05. If you find this book somewhere else other than wattpad or my account on webnovel, please be kind enough to inform me.

                   Warning

There are some things you need to know before starting to go through this book. Please go through the following without skipping.

1. All characters in my book who are involved in any sexual or romantic relationships are adults.

2. I would appreciate it if you dont start making assumptions right off the batt. This is not your typical fantasy book so if you dont like it, dont read. Its as simple as that.

3. Be kind to each other in the comments. Any kind of comment that might come off as racist, homophobic, offensive to any kind of person or religion or group would be instantly deleted, and the person doing this will be instantly blocked.

4. I accept nothing other than constructive criticism. I know the grammar, spellings and punctuations could be off in some places. Its because english isn't my first language and im trying to improve. Some patience, tolerance, constructive criticism and support is all i ask from you all.

I also accept corrections as well as ideas on how to improve my book. Feel free to voice out your opinions.

Trigger warning: there maybe mention of violence,blood and gore and I will try my best to notify my readers if any of these are in a certain chapter.

Dont forget to follow my account and also my account @kinaya.xo on instagram

Thank you all for reading my book and i hope you have a great time reading.