Chapter 1

I do not own Disney Princess. Disney characters belongs to their rightful owners. The plot and OC are originaly mine.

It's been a while since the evil queen died. Snow White wanted to go back to her castle so the prince went with her. It's been so long since she have seen her castle. She enter the room and pack a bit of her things until she feels something like it is attracting her there. She goes down until she stops in front of a wooden door. She slowly opens the door to see a big mirror and that's just it. She looks around and no one was there. She enters the room and she makes sure that the door is close. When the door closed, a mask suddenly appears in the mirror. Sno White was quite shocked about it. "It appears that the evil queen is gone, yes, Snow White?" Even if Snow White is confused on how the mask knows her name, she just nods and gets a bit closer. "I am here to tell you the situation that is going on now. Sit down." Snow White looks around but finds nothing. "There are certainly no chairs here..." Snow White keeps lookin around until the mask starts to speak again. "You may sit down on the floor." Snow sits down as the mask told her. "Now, the fate of every fairytale is tangled together. It appears that the head author added a new characters and he accidentaly messed up every fairytale, including us. In fact, one of the new characters are around here somewhere. I'll tell you this, Snow White. The Evil Queen is still alive. It appears that she used black magic again to save herself and turn back to normal. If you are brave and kind enough, can you please find one of the new characters. I am not sure if it's a girl or a boy. He or She will tell you what to do to make it all right without anyone messing everything up." Snow White thinks about first until she looks at the mirror with a kind smile. "I promise, i'll find the new character. Thank you for the notice."

Snow White goes out of the castle and meets with her prince. They go back to her prince's castle and she decided to find the new character tomorrow. The next morning, Snow White decided to search for the new character. She search everywhere. She even visited the 7 dwarves! She needs help so she called her animal friends. She asks them if they found anyone in the woods and they responded positively. The animals starts to lead her inside the forest. When the animals stop, she saw a girl laying on the ground, unconcious. She examines her. The girl has brown hair and the girl looks like she is 14. She looks very beautiful and cute too! She keeps examining her until the girl's eyes slowly opens up. Oh, what beautiful purple eyes! Snow White stops staring at the girl and she moves back a bit. The girl sits up and she holds her head while shaking her head. "W-who are you?" The girl stutters as she looks at Snow White. Snow just smiles at the beautiful girl laying on the ground. "My name is Snow White! What's yours?" The girl looks at her. The girl is debating whether she will tell her name to Snow or not. "M-my name is April... I can't remember my full name especially my life and family. All i remember is that i have small sister and brother that are twins." Snow White helps April get up and April dusts herself. Snow looks at what she is wearing. April is wearing a white lolita dress that has sleeves and puffy with a short brown cape coat. She is also wearing brown combat boots and she has a heart necklace with a pink heart in the middle of the silver heart. "Oh, your necklace is beautiful, April! It suits you!" April looks at her necklace and she smiles. Her clothes are a bit ripped and torned. "Come on, let's go to my castle and let's clean you up. There, you can tell me the story on how you got here and a few twiks."

When they arrive at the castle, April takes a bath first and she change clothes which Snow White gave her. She is wearing a white dress that ends above the knees with a cape in the same length as the dress. Her boots are still the brown combat boots as before. Snow gave her 4 extra dresses, 1 pair of boots and 1 pair of heels. She focuses her magic and she manage to stuff all the clothes in her hidden backpack. She has a brown belt on her dress. There, she put her dagger and her small backpack. She also puts her sword and tessen there. April comes out and Snow was stunned. "You look very beautiful, April!" She smiles and bows. "Why, thank you!" April sits down on a chair while Snow White brushes her long brown hair. "Not to be rude but... how did you get here?" "I fell out of the sky, that's why i have some wounds. But i manage to heal it with my magic." "Do you remember your family or any memories?" It was silent at first but April told her. "I remember i have a little brother and sister. Their names are Rain and Sunny. Then, the last thing i remember before landing here, is that i was in a room with my little brother and sister and a man who is in his desk, writing. I presume that he is my father. He gave us each necklace. This is mine. Our father said that it holds a special ability to us. Then, we all black out. The next thing i knew, i don't remember anything." Snow feels pity for April. "It's okay... you know, i spoke with this mirror. It says that you will know what to do about the current situation on the fairytale land." April looks at Snow. "What's the current situation of the land, if i may ask?" "Well, the head author added new characters to the land. Now, i know that they don't have their own stories so that's why every fate of every fairytale got tangled together. Only the new characters can fix it." April suddenly got a head ache. She holds her head in pain. She falls to the ground in pain. Snow got shocked and she panicked. "Oh my! April, are you okay?" Suddenly, April remembers something. 'Each fairytale has a barrier. It can either be anything but i can tell you something. A barrier does prevent each fairytale from clashing down to each other but... it can also be used to transport to the next fairytale. An example of a barrier is a cave... only a *@$#/¥$!#?@£$!' That's all that April can remember. Snow helps her up and April sits on Snow's bed. "April, what happened to you?" April looks at Snow and smile. The headache and pain is already gone. "I remember something and it has something to do with the current situation. But first, we need some things for survival." Snow nods and they get everything set.

They leave the castle and Snow White's prince bids her good luck and fare well.