CH 1

Hello Sorry if there some mistake and please tell me if there is mistake. Thank you please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pierce Pov

Me and the other were outside shopping, Princess Ava was picking out more clothes for us because we don't really have that much clothes.
Leif wanted to explore but Rhys stop Leif from going anywhere. I was looking around and was someone they were wearing all black will there is a little bit of blue. They turn side ways and I can see them a little better they hade a the same necklace as ME!? Can it be him? No it can't he in the under world.
"Piece you good you been looking at that person. " Noi said to me. I got a little startle.
"No, I'm ok they just look like someone I know. " I said back to Noi.
"Oh will princess Ava said we're about to go so come on. " Noi said.
We went to princess Ava next to the check out and after the check out we went outside as we where outside the person came out of the store. I can't help but thing if it's really him I mean he went missing years ago.
"pierce? Pierce? PIERCE! " "Huh! " I snap out of my thoughts when princess Ava yelled.
"Pierce what's wrong what has been on your mind? " Princess Ava asked me.
"Oh uh n-nothing don't worry about it. " I said.
"You saying that makes me more worried. What's wrong. " Princess Ava asked again.
"Uhh. " I did not know what to say I don't want to lie to princess Ava.
" *sigh* it's ok Pierce you can tell me when your ready. " Princess Ava said.
"Oh ok. " and continue follow Princess Ava.
...
"We're home finally I'm tired, you guy can do whatever but to make trouble ok, goodnight. " Princess Ava said and went to her bedroom.
I decided to go to my room. I lay on my bed thinking about that human. That human has the same necklace as him I know because my and his necklace has a kind of sense so it must be him right. *sigh* I don't know anymore. I then slowly start to fall a sleep.
"Hey! Pierce! Pierce! " I hear someone calling my name. I open my eye and I was in the under world again in the forest.
"Pierce! What are you doing standing there we have to go! " Ein said then grab hand and drag me.
Ein!? But it's little Ein. I'm in the past!? And I'm a kid!? What why are we runing. I turn back and saw a bunch of Daemos run after us.
"That prank was sick wasn't it! " Ein said still dragging me.
Prank? Oh I remember Ein used to prank people or steal from people I was sometimes a part of, and they chase after me but mainly because I'm friend with Ein.
"Over there in that cave! " Ein point at the cave and ran faster. We made it to the cave and sate there to catch our breath.
"Hey Ein how did you run that fast a human can't run that fast can they? " I asked Ein.
"Oh uhh y-yes they can. " Ein said. It was kinda suspicious but I trust him.
"Hey it looks like they're gone now. " I tell Ein. We went out and explore a bit.
"Hey look a blue flower, and look the black flowers to! " Ein said and ran to them and grab them and start doing some thing with it.
"Hey Pierce look what I made! " Ein said and gave me the flower all together it was a mix of blue and black flower.
"It's a flower crown were it. " Ein said.
I put on the flower crown, "Awww you look so beautiful Pierce! " Ein said sarcastically.
Suddenly every thing turn dark then a cage appeared in front of me. Ein was in there he was badly injured.
"EIN!? " I yelled out to him.
I woke up i never have these kinda of dream...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello sorry if the story is short I just got lazy and sorry if there any mistake and please tell if there are thank you!