Chapter 1-Your favourite brother

You are the youngest child of Alicent and Viserys Targaryen.
You were often called the peoples princess due to their love for you.Many said you would grow up to be the most beautiful girl of all the seven kingdoms.With your long silver hair and beaming purple eyes nobody could deny your beauty.

Out of the two of your brothers Aemond was always your favourite.You never understood why Aegon and your nephews were so rude to him when Aemond was always kind and polite.You were sure you were Aemonds favourite sister too.As children he would often steal chocolate and other treats from the kitchen for you and him to eat in secret as you explored the dragon pits and played in the garden.
Aemond and you were always joined at the hip which explains why you were both so upset when you discovered your betroth to the lord of Bear island.

Lord Jamie Mormont was practically an old man.He was 46 years of age while you were only 8.You couldn't understand why you had to leave your home and your family to live with this old man but your father said it is a good idea to marry you to a noble man from a noble house.Your Mother assured you that you would not have to lay with him until you are older and get your first blood.The day you left kings landing you had to be dragged out of the castle.You had become limp and weak from the tantrums you had been throwing all morning.Your mother was also visibly upset but it did not compare to how sad Aemond seemed.He had been crying to,he had pleaded with your mother and father for weeks following up to your leave to keep you in kings landing.After you had gone he had cried for 14 days straight,begging your mother to summon you back and betroth you to him but she wouldn't allow it.

This was the beginning of your new life and you just had to accept and it appreciate the years you had before you get your first blood and had to wed lord Mormont.....