2yoon

Dating Ms Popular

Seeun p.o.v

"Seeun go ask her out before it's too late." I was told my my best friend J who was playing games on her phone. "Yeah I agree with J." My other best friend Sumin. "Are you guys crazy I can't do that she's ms popular and we all know damn well she would never be with someone like me and plus she picks on me half of the time." I replied.

We got up from the lunch table and started walking to our first classes of the day and my friends had class together and I didn't have it with them but as I was walking in the class I bumped into someone. I look at the person. You have got to be kidding me right now I thought to myself. "I'm sorry." I said to her but she was mad because when we bumped into each other her drink had spilled on her shirt.

"Watch where you're going next time Seeun you owe me a new shirt." She said and grabbed me by my chin and pushed my head up. "My eyes are up here loser" she said as she let go of me and walked off. I sighed and walked in the class and sat down. The teacher walked in and began saying what we would be doing today.

"Seeun and Yoon you will be partners for this project." The teacher said as she continued on what he was doing and the class just went on with class. Yoon got out of her seat and sat next to me. "What are we doing for this project?" I asked as she sat down. "I don't know but we could meet at my house or your house to start the project." I said to her. She wrote her number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. "We will meet up at my house later." She said as she walked away.

Time skip after school

Seeun arrived at Yoon's house and Yoon opened the door and let her in blah blah blah they finished the project but it was very very late. "You're going to stay here for tonight it's too late for you to go home plus it might rain." Yoon said as she walked up to her room. Seeun followed.

Yoon gave her clothes to sleep in. Seeun went to go change and she walked out of the bathroom and they both were just staring at each other. "I'll sleep downstairs." Seeun said. "No you can sleep up here there is space for both of us." Yoon replied.

Time skip

Yoon couldn't sleep so she decided to go outside to her backyard and just dip her feet in the water. Seeun noticed that Yoon was gone so she went to go look in the backyard for her. "Yoon what are you doing out here? It's almost 3am." Seeun said as Yoon stood up they are now facing each other. "I couldn't sleep." Yoon replied. Seeun was just staring at her until Yoon started tickling Seeun. "Yoon stop.

Seeun said as she started laughing and she started walking backwards and she didn't know but she ended up falling into the pool and pulling Yoon with her. They both came back above water and just stared at each other. Yoon got closer and Seeun closed her eyes. Yoon whispered into her ear.

"We should go back inside." She said as she started walking out of the pool. Seeun opened her eyes and saw that Yoon was walked out of the pool so she followed. They just stood outside for a little bit. "Why does my heart race when I'm around you?" Yoon asked as she stared into Seeun's eyes.

A/n: 👀 next part will be out soon.