Happy Diwali🎇🎇

HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE!! 

May your life be full of happiness. May the god fill your life with light eliminating the darkness from your life. Enjoy the festival of  lights with your loved ones and be safe.

Sorry yeh Diwali ke bohot baad de rahi hoon mai..  really very sorry..

Don't forget to vote and comment

(THIS OS IS A DIWALI GIFT FROM MY SIDE)

This one's for the contest held by UnpredictableXAn 

***********************************************************************************************

Their was hustle and bustle going on in the academy.  There was a rush of people in each and every corner of the academy. Some people were checking the lights, some were checking the flowers which had been bought for the puja and some were simply enjoying the banter of Bala and Chitra who were now trainers in Parakram SAF, Deolali. Though everything in their lives had changed for good in this one year one thing that did not change was their tom-and-jerry relationship which all the members of their batch adored.

Ba- (To a random recruit) - Gate par golden lights lagane bola tha na? Toh green kyun lagayi hai??

That cadet was going to say something when Chitra came and said

Ch- Maine kaha tha isliye lagaye usne.. Golden lights look too #simple for the academy..

Ba- Chup kar chitra aayi badi (mimicking her) #simple for the academy..... bahar jaakar dekh academy kam jungle zyada lag raha hai teri unn hari lights ki wajah se..

Ch- Haan toh itne #monkeys kis training academy mein rehte hain?? Mai toh soch rahi thhi ki tumhe thoda #ghar jaisa feel milega.. 

Ba- Chitraaa....

As he began saying this Chitra ran and Bala ran behind her chasing her for her teasing..

Koel and Faizi who were watching their banter were laughing whole heartedly holding their stomachs with both their hands. 

Ko-(still under the effect of her laughing) Iss ek saal... hahaha.. mein... hahaha..mein itna kuch badal gaya par.... hahaha.. par yeh dono nahi badle

Fa-(while adoring her face)- Mohtarma aapki khubsurati bhi toh kam nahi hui iss ek saal mein (Koel blushed the deepest shade of red) aur ab toh inn dono ke chuhe billi ki laddayi dekhe bina humara din bhi nahi guzarta. 

ko- Kitna kuch mil gaya hai mujhe iss academy se aur ab dekho har din bass yahan se attachment badhti hee ja rahi hai..

Fa- Sahi kaha koel... iss academy mein...

He got cut off by SidSa

Sid- Hello Koel bro.. (hugging her) Hi Faizi bro.. (hugging him) Kaise ho dono??

Ko- (while hugging Sanju) Hum toh thik hain Sid.. Tum dono batao kaisa cahal raha hai sab??

Sa-(while hugging Faizi)- Puch na Koel.. Humein laga thha ki tum sare cadets se zyada koi hame tang na sakto hai.. Par abhi jo humein jhingoor milein hain na wo saare ke saare toh pata nahi kya hain??

Koel laughed at this and then said- See maine toh kaha hee thha ek din aayega jab humein miss karne lagogi..

All shared a good laugh at this and then went on roaming around the academy remembering their good times together..

(Now coming to the most awaited people....The Shergills)

The Shergill mansion was decorated beautifully with golden, blue, purple, pink lights all around the mansion enhancing its beauty. The sweet aroma of the sweets that were being made in the kitchen was enough to make someone's mouth water. But the twist was that today there were no cooks. The food was entirely cooked by Barkha and Monami. Param and Karan were taking care of the decorations of the house whereas Baby was just wandering around the mansion guiding Param and Karan about how the house should be decorated.