Chapter 1 " The First thing "

Hi my name is Green ofc it's not really green I have a another name that I don't like to say often but I go by the name Mr. green.. today I will tell you how I made the Green team and Green Smp.   Green wakes up from a weird place has he didn't know he was he heard a sound. It was a Human it looked like he was testing him before he knew it he had a rage when ever he is around.    He attack the man that was taking test on him Then he escaped from the place into the woods he found clothes and put them on It was a green hoodie with a smile that was a outline of black he took a mask that had a smile on it to and named him self Mr. Green has he was walking outside he decided to punch a tree the tree broke.    Surprised look on his face when he saw the wood in his hands then he punch the tree until the tree was gone he made a crafting table and made tools.    Has he was exploring more he saw a person with pretty Blue eyes and brown hair.   Green nervously came up to the guy and said " hey I am Mr. Green what's your name? " The boy was scared at first then he said " Oh uhm..My name is Michael! Michealisfound.. " Green looked at him then he felt his cheeks getting hot then blush appeared with his freckles.   Michael looked confused. (to be continued)