DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

〔  yuta okkotsu x f! reader   〕

with such a hell in your heart and your head,

how can you live?
how can you love?

YOU ARE A SINNER; because you reap to satiate the hunger inside you. You will reap all those who cross your path, even when their pleas for salvation ring in your ears — you are no merciful god. You will reap both mortals and curses alike; the line between them is a line that you are willing to cross; the rules of morality blur into a dizzying crimson that only makes your tongue squirm for more. One day, you will reap even the self proclaimed deities that force you to grovel at their feet; you itch for the sensation of their insides between your fingertips. You are a sinner first, then perhaps a harbinger of death next, and hand that begs to touch something that touches back last; but who's to say you won't reap that something that touches back, too?

DISCLAIMERS.

jujutsu kaisen © gege akutami
cover and divider is by si_ku on twitter

CONTENT WARNINGS.

contains death, gore, canon-typical violence, mentions of abuse, mentions of sexual assault, manga spoilers, vulgar language, alcohol usage, mental illness.

NOTES.

my first book 😋 im so excited to continue this, i hope i don't lose motivation after like 5 chapters though,, i struggled sm to tried to make this look pretty but it didn't work out 🙁

i do not seek to romanticize trauma with this book, so i request that you do not trauma dump or anything of the sort here. with that, happy reading! <3

update: hihhhii i am currently in the process of revamping this so it'll get better eventually iSwear..i have Not made any changes yet but when i do i'll log them and organize everything!!!