I dont need a potion to love you

Sniffles is a microbiologist. He studies
the cells of small plants and animals such as ants. But he is also a chemist and he likes making concoctions of random stuff and he likes seeing what they do. He doesn't make them up though, he looks them up on a specific website.

Sniffles has an assistant named Nutty. He loves candy. He would have it every day. But not very much. He worried it would make him gain more weight, that's why he goes to the gym for an hour every day, two hours before his work started.

Sniffles did notice that Nutty would look at him in a certain way, or that Nutty was a bit touchy with him at certain times. Sniffles didn't say anything about the touchiness because truth be told, he sorta liked it. But when Nutty would look at sniffles in a certain way, he'd say something like "why are you looking at me like that?" or " what?". Nutty always said that it was nothing.

All of a sudden Nutty walks into Sniffles' office.

"Hello sir. You wanted to see me?"

"Yes I do. I made a new concoction and I want you to test it out for me"

"Okay sounds good"

Sniffles hands Nutty the concoction which has a weird pinkish color to it.

"What kind of concoction is this?"

"It's sorta like a love potion. It makes you fall in love with the first person that kisses you"

"Weird but okay..?" "Now drink it" Nutty drinks the pink love potion. "Do you feel okay? Is there anything wrong?" Sniffles asks as he comes closer to Nutty. "No.. I feel completely fin-" Nutty was cut off. Sniffles had one hand around Nutty's waist and one on his neck and kissed his lips.

He let go after about 5 seconds, their faces only an inch apart and their foreheads touching. Sniffles grinned. " Say it.." Sniffles whispered as his hand on Nutty's neck makes its way to his hair. "I-... I love you.. " Nutty smiles."I didn't need the potion to know that.."  Sniffles kissed Nutty a second time lustfully.

Author note:

I will leave it here I have no more ideas lol sorry. And sorry it's so short. Let me know if you want another one shot of these two or another story/one shot. Have a great day/night! And again sorry it's so short. Keep in mind this is not just a happy tree friends account this is an account for me to write like fan fics or something haha byeee :)