Pre - Game ?! ☆

** DISCLAIMER ;; **

ALL OF THIS IS A MERE AU OF MINE. ALL THE OCS ARE MINE. WHAT THE ROLES OF THE CARDS ARE ON THERE, ARE NOT TO ANGELINA'S KNOWING TILL IT IS. THE MASTERMINDS ARE UNKNOWN TO HER ! Carry on, now ♡

I woke up in a strange room. It seemed like a classroom, I think. My head was so foggy, and it hurt.

All I knew was a few things. Like for instance ;

My name is Angelina, I'm sixteen, and I'm a Movie Star.

Or at least I think / thought so.

**Will all students come to the auditorium? I repeat once more! ALL STUDENTS COME TO THE AUDITORIUM! This is the one and only welcome ceremony, so I reccomend attending!**

And then there was a click, meaning that the intercom had shut off.

Who was that?.. There's other people here? How many?

I got up and left the classroom to look for an auditorium. It took me a while, but I found it after around fifteen minutes.

"I'm supposed to be at a concert performance by now! What the hell is this crap?!"

"Oh? You had a performance too? That's quite interesting. I was given a role for Broadway."

"Could you all please just shut up? I want to hear of what this guy wants to say."

Those were coming from three people. The first one was a purple haired lady, with a headset on for singing.
The next was a brunette with a rather nice gown on.. She looked rather familiar.
Then the last was a man with red and black hair, who looked like he was ready to fight someone.

There were others too, but I wanted to pay attention to the speech.

There was a black and white haired man on stage, with another lady, who had icy colored hair.

"Helloo everyone! My name is Monokuma, and I am your administrator!"

[Reference Card ;; ]

"And this is Alikuma, your VICE Administrator

"And this is Alikuma, your VICE Administrator."

"Hiii! I'm so excited to meet you all!"  , said a somewhat motherly sounding voice came from the woman that was 5'6.

[Reference Card ;; ]

"Now, then. Let's carry on."

The speech went on without not alot of interruptions really, except for people demanding for an answer as to where they were.

The people that weren't asking, was another black and white haired boy, along with a little girl whom was in his arms, fast asleep.

"Now, then.. Let's have this clear. You're all contestants of a killing game."

That's when everyone had started freaking out, except for the duo, again. I even had started to panic. Me and my sister, Nimi, are here.

Where is our father? Is he okay? Has everyone been lured here just for this?

"What?! Is this some sick joke?!"
The black and red haired male had said again, except it was more of a yell.

"What's your name?"

"Felix. Now will you fucking answer me?"

[REFERENCE CARDD ! ♡ ;; ]

"Well, Felix.. This is not a joke. You're a mere pawn in this killing game, like farm animals to a butcher."

"That saying wasn't right."

"Oh well! Will you pay attention now? Because Alikuma is going to give the rules, now."

Then for around half an hour, or atleast more than that, the friendly looking woman had taken over.

"Excuse me, miss?" Said the man with the child in his arms.

"Hm? What is it, sir?"

"Erm.. My name is Stitch.. But, I don't believe that this child should be alone. Would it be okay if I had her with me, under my supervision? Considering this IS a killing game, and she's atleast under ten.."

[Reference Card Once Again ☆ ;; ]

"Oh! Well of course! I don't see why not

"Oh! Well of course! I don't see why not. Thank you for bringing that to our attention, Stitch!"

"No problem, miss."

"Well," Monokuma had said ; "The auditorium is over! You all may go claim your dorms, now."

Then everyone had started leaving.

I had to, until the little girl from supposed "Stitch" 's arms had ran up to me...

"Hi! You're really pretty! Are you a model? What's your name?"

                 END OF PART 1

Note ; Thank you, if you're reading this ! This will be updated when I can update it! Have a good day, now ! ♡