Delete it Singh

"Get up you modern day kumbhkaran"I heard someone shaking me.

"Let me sleep Ruhaan, it's Sunday"I groaned and pulled the duvet on my face.

"Comeon babes get up we are going to amusement park"This time it was Naira.

"I don't want to come with you two, you two are always busy with PDAs"I told them as it's true they are always busy with themselves, making me feel lonely.

"But we aren't going alone,Ishaan and Aria are also coming"Ruhaan informed and I sat up on the bed hearing Ishaan's name.

"Aha till few minutes someone was not willing to come with us and now listening to certain someone's name, she is all ready"Ruhaan teased as I threw a pillow at him,which hit him square at the face making Naira and me chuckle.

"Enough of Masti, go and get ready quickly Ruchi"Naira pushed me down the bed as I made my way towards the washroom.

I took a hasty shower and changed into a sweatshirt and jeans as they were the first piece of cloth I saw.

I made a high ponytail and applied little mascara and lipgloss and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning everyone"I greeted and took an empty seat beside Ruhaan at the dining table.

"You three going somewhere?"Rav Bhaiya asked pointing towards the three of us.

"Yes we are going to Amusement Park,will be back by night"Ruhaan informed on behalf of us.

"Ok"

"Look look the one who is always giving lessons on how to eat healthy food is eating pav bhaji"Rav Bhaiya snickered as Vi Bhaiya was about to take a morsel of Pav Bhaji.

"I only have cheat meal once a month unlike you who is always eating that stupid junk food and why shouldn't I eat this Pav Bhaji,Avu has made this with so much love"Vi Bhaiya retorted.

"Shut up not a single world anymore,I am a kid but you two are fighting like kids"Anaysa shouted at the two of them making the rest of us chuckle.

"Shall we leave or else we will get late"Ruhaan asked as both of us nodded and made our way outside after bidding bye to everyone.

Ruhaan and Naira took the front seat while I sat at the back and he started driving towards Ishaan house.

"Hello Aria, Hello Ishaan"I greeted both of them as Ishaan took a seat next to me and Aria next to him.

I was staring outside the window as the soft wind blew past me, I yawned and kept my head involuntarily on Ishaan's shoulder and didn't even realised when I felt asleep.

I felt a flash of light on my face followed by the sound of someone clicking a pic.

"Idiot couldn't you off the flash before clicking the pic"Naira shouted

"Ouch, I didn't knew that"Ruhaan groaned, probably Naira hit him.

"Stop it you two, if not for the flash they would surely wake up by your fight"Aria chided.

I opened my eyes and got up and seat up to see Ruhaan,Naira and Aria grinning like Cheshire cat.

"What"I asked rubbing my eyes, Ishaan also got up after Aria woke me up.

"Nothing wanna see something,Singhania and Malhotra"Ruhaan asked raising his eyebrow and showed us a photo of Ishaan and me sleeping.

"Delete it now Singh"Ishaan tried to snatch the phone

"Not happening Malhotra"

"Ok guys stop it now we are here let's enjoy the park"Naira shused both of them and we all got down from the car.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel first"Ruhaan cheered

"You sure"Naira asked as Ruhaan gets dizzy by all this rides.

"Ofcourse"Ruhaan confirmed.

"Ok then let's go"Aria was about to run when Naira stopped her.

"Wait Aria Aakash will be here in a minute or two"Naira informed and I gave Aria a teasing smile while she looked away from me smiling.

The main motive of today is that to let Aria and Aakash spend as much as time together.

"Babes"Aakash shouted and hugged me tightly.

"Idiot I can't breath"I pushed him

"Shall we go to the Ferris wheel now"Ruhaan asked not able to control his excitement.

"Yes let's go"Naira said and ran towards the ride holding Ruhaan's hand.

"I am not coming guys"Ishaan said.

"What why you have to come please"I pleaded while he nodded unsure.

Ishaan and I sat together while Aakash and Aria sat together.

As the ride started I could see Ishaan getting uneasy there is something with him and heights, I hold his hand and gave him a smile trying to calm him down,he smiled back.

The ride was fun, Ishaan kept holding my hand the whole ride.

******
Here is the update hope you all liked it.
Love
A.