Just kiss already😐

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts
Underlined - Spanish
A/o/c = app of choice
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/n POV:

"It's literally not that hard." I said as I watched Dre struggle with his chopsticks.

"Then if it's not, why don't you help me out?" Dre shot back frustrated.

"Cause its funny seeing you suffer." I said bluntly.

All of a sudden a hand reached out from behind you and gently grabbed one of Dre's braids. Dre and I turned to see Meiying standing there with a smile.

"Hi." She said smiling still, "Hey." Dre replied. 'Gross." I thought while looking at them.

Meiying grabbed a trey and a pair of chopsticks. She used her chopsticks to put some noodles in a small bowl Dre had on his trey.

"Thanks." Dre said.

"Aww," I suddenly said in a fake high pitched voice. Both Meiying and Dre turned to look at me as I continued to finish my sentence.

"Young love it's so.. disgusting." I said, my voice returning back to blunt, bored tone on the word 'disgusting'.

"Y/n. Do is a favor and shut up, yeah?" Dre said a little annoyed that I ruined his and Meiying's "special moment".

"And if I don't? What are you gonna do?" I said sassily. Dre didn't say anything and just glared at me, mean while Meiying silently laughed at the interaction between the both of us.

"I thought so. Anyways, I'm gonna go pick out a table, this whole lovey-dovey thing is making me wanna vomit. Meet me there once you're done with.. whatever the hell this is." I said referring to the somewhat "romantic" moment between the two.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Dre said while rolling his eyes. I shook my head and walked away, starting to scout for an empty table for me to sit at for the time being.

I seen one in the back corner and made your way over. Once I sat down, I pulled out my phone, and put an airpod in my ear that I had taken out of the case(obviously), and went on a/o/c for a while.

Sorry for the short chapter but Ik I haven't posted in a while (besides the one shot book) but here's this for now