Ch. 1 - Days 1-7 of 35 - Planning & Training? Part 1

A/N - The picture above is Mystic. I hope you enjoy this book.(}-D). PLEASE READ BOOK COVER. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO. And please also read the end A/N. It is fairly important as well. Thanx.
_________________________________________

* Days 1-7 of 35 *

____________

Boys P.O.V. -
____________

"I can't believe they haven't noticed us." Natsu whispers.

"Did you hear something?" Wendy asked as she turned around to the girls. The boys hid, camouflaging their scents.

"Hmm... I don't think so. How about you girls?" Levy said.

"Nope..." the girls replied. "Come on, Wendy, you can be in the middle if you feel unsafe." Erza said.

"Ok." Wendy says a little worried. After the girls got inside, we ducked under one of the windows.

"Ok. So the girls' plan is to leave the country... Why don't we block every sort of transportation so that Mystic can't leave?" Natsu mentions.

"That is a good idea flame brain, but I personally think that they are speaking in code. Think about it. Mystic is always speaking in code. For all we know, she might turn into her dragon form. How are we going to get her if she does?" Icicle shorts says.

"Easy!" ---
               /
              V

Natsu turns into his dragon form. (Imagine the dragon not opening his mouth. Everything else is what Natsu is doing.)

"Wow!" All of the guys say at the same time before he transforms back to his human form.

"What? Can't you guys do it?" Natsu says, taunting them.

"Well, I don't know about them, but I can only do my demon force form since I'm not a "dragon" slayer." Graycicle says.

"Let's see it then." Natsu says, still taunting.

"Ok, fine." ---
                    /
                   V

Gray transforms, smirking.

"Meh, not bad." Natsu says with a pleased voice.

"What! I only have two forms, Natsu. I CAN'T turn into anything else."

"Geez, take it easy, Gray. I was being serious. I didn't mean to offend you. The one thing I do want to know is, how fast and long can you fly on your own?"

"Well, if I'm in tip-top shape, then about half an hour. I don't know how fast, though, honestly... Well..." Gray begins as he lifts one of his wings to scratch the back of his head before he hurts his right wing, "...OW!!!..." He hollers from the pain. "WHAT THE ****?! I THOUGHT THEY HEALED ALREADY?!?!"