two.

╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭

minho went home only to be welcomed by the soothing smell of a familiar food. he walked to the kitchen and he saw his grandfather cooking his favorite food. he then smiled at the view and sat at the dining table.

"son. you're already here?" grandpa asked.

"yeah, kinda." he teased as they laughed in unison.

"you silly kid." his grandfather said and served him the food.

"thank you fo the food!" he said and dug in.

"honey! let's eat! minho is here." grandpa called for his dear wife. seconds later, the woman got out of her room and smiled at minho as he did the same.

"how was your first day here, sweetie?" his grandmother asked. he then remembered the scene earlier at the river and contemplated whether he should tell his grandparents about the stranger and how do the younger knew about his grandmother.

"well, it is refreshing." he said. he better keep it by himself in the meantime.

"i'm glad you like it here. i was scared at first that if you come here, it will not be the same anymore." grandpa said. minho flushed a smile and patted his grandfather's shoulder.

"don't worry grandpa, i will never change." he said.

"okay okay enough with the sentimental topic and let's eat." grandma said and laughter can be heard in the scene.

-

"hey, jisung! did you eat already? come eat with me i cooked some ramen." a boy said as he saw jisung arrive at their house.

"no, thanks jeongin. i don't have an appetite today." jeongin sighed.

"again? well at least you should eat at least a cup, though." he said and showed the older his puppy eyes. jisung then chuckled and walked to where jeongin is.

"you really know how to convince me, are you?" jeongin laughed at the statement as he smirked.

"how's mr. and mrs. lee?" he asked. jisung then hummed while munching his food.

"they're okay. and by the way, their grandson is here right now." the younger was shocked about the news but it changed into a silly face.

"how old is he? is he handsome? is he taller than you? is he kind? and smart? does he have any social media accounts?" jisung was showered by tons of questions as jeongin looked at him with sparkling and hopeful eyes.

"i don't know him that well because i was going to befriend him but he seems uninterested." jisung said as jeongin's jaw dropped.

who would ever think that someone had rejected han jisung's invitation to his life?

"i have a very bad first impression of him. i believe that he should not be trusted." the younger said dramatically.

"i believe your first impression of him is nonsense." jisung said and it made jeongin pout.

"well if you want to befriend someone and he doesn't show interest, then what's the point?" the older nodded.

"people change, jeongin. as the time goes by he will soon get bored and if that happens, it's either he will go home to the city or he will be friends with me." jisung smirked.

"are you sure you just want him as your friend? nothing more than that?" jisung was choked by his own saliva as he was flabbergasted to jeongin's question.
"why the hell would you think that kind of thing?" jisung fussed.