This couldn't go that bad right?

3rd person!!

It was a late night at about 9:30pm so far,
The main 4 or atleast the last contestants which are Suitcase, Lightbulb, Knife and Baseball who are somehow in the game.

They already know that Mephone cancelled the whole entire S2 finale and furture episodes due to S3 and mostly lawsuits, It's the last day their gonna stay at the shows landscape ever since yesterday Mepad said to the main 4 that their going to Hotel OJ cause it's not like S2 gonna last forever.

Of course the main 4 was excited because they were not gonna stay in that hellhole for long. I mean. Sleeping on grass 24/7? That doesn't sounds so comfy to me.
And besides it's not like they had a choice anyways.

The night was so far quiet which was really surprising since it was always quiet for the couple of days,
Everybody was fast asleep except Baseball who didn't seemed to get tired at all.
He didn't had problems with sleeping BEFORE but when they last visited Hotel OJ he's been feeling... Regretful lately..

I mean who wouldn't want to see their best friend after a few months right?
But to be exact he didn't really saw nickel that much, actually he never even seen nickel ever since his elimination. Neither Suitcase or balloon.
Even thought their on the same place Baseball and Suitcase doesn't really have that type of dynamic with the sudden anxiety and everything hitting Suitcase in the face like a hard pound,
They never really talked properly and only interacted a few times until it gets very awkward..

While Baseball lies on the ground thinking about nickel and what he could've done to get a more healthy relationship between the team and everything he falls into a deep sleep after a while of thinking.

The next morning the main 4 woke up to a sudden alarm planned by Mepad himself, Mepad told the 4 to get ready and packed to a quick trip to Hotel OJ.
While the 4 packed up Baseball was looking for his football and was so far looking all over the place to find it,
Until Knife came up to him and gave a bit of a cough which made Baseball turn around.

"Looking for this?"

As knife held up the football Infront of baseball face.

"O-oh..thanks knife I appreciate it.."

"No problem."

Knife then handed over the football over to Baseball which he kind of catched but the fell to the ground

".. you could've just lay it Infront of me right?"

"Atleast be grateful I gave you the damn ball"

"Sheesh. ok 'Mr. Knife guy' don't need to be aggressive."

"Shut up fatass it's not my fault you don't have arms"

"Whatever.
Anyways why are you here? Arent you supposed to be packing your doll or something?"

"Well the real reason Im here is I was gonna tell you something but you seem to busy to notice."

"Har-har alright."

"I'm serious.
I'll just ask you when we're there."

"Mhm sure fine."

Knife the rolled his eyes and walked a away with his arms crossed, leaving Baseball a bit curious about his answer.
What did he meant by "I was gonna tell you something" he thought to himself as he ran after his football.
Eventually he found it and then finished packing all his stuff to permanently stay at Hotel OJ.
He wasn't really looking forward to it much but still thought it would be nice to sleep in a bed after a year or two.

After a few minutes or hours Mepad then teleported out in the open and a white van appeared out of the woods. He then told the 4 contestants to get in and the 4 did as he said and got in.
When everybody was in the van it then started moving towards the Hotel's pathway.

Baseball really kinda thought Mepad was gonna teleport them to the Hotel or rather just throw them into a portal to be honest.

After a really long trip that probably took about 4hours or so they finally arrived to Hotel OJ in all it's glory.
Which still has that ridiculously big bandage on the side of it.

Everybody got out of the van and when they did they made sure every one was out, Paper then opened the doors with open arms and greeted them inside the Hotel.

"Hello and welcome to Hotel OJ!
I'll be escorting you to your rooms and please report to me if anything is wrong!"

"Yeah right. Your gonna kick us out immediately huh?"

Knife said with a slight chuckle.

"Ha ha. That's uhm.. funny knife, um anyways let me take you to your rooms!"

Paper goes onto his list of all the assigned rooms the main 4 are in.
Suitcase with Microphone and apple,
Knife with Bomb and pickle,
Lightbulb with trophy and tissues(Rip the girl)
And lastly Baseball who's with Cheesy!
Wait...Cheesy?

"What?! Why am I with him??"

"Please don't complain Baseball I've taken enough stress ever since Oj got invited to II3.. Cheesy's the only one without a roommate unlike the others who's having to sleep with two people.."

"But why him?! I'm perfectly fine with having to sleep with two people!"

"Don't yell in the Hotel please.
And you won't even get to see him that much since Cheesy is on his 'tour'  so he'll be gone for a few months."

"Ugh. Fine. I guess I'll accept it."

"Great now just go to room.."

"Suure.. whatever"

Paper opened the door and Baseball let himself in the room then Paper slammed the door which made Baseball flinch a little

"Great. This couldn't go this bad right?"

"B-Baseball?"

"Hm?"

This mysterious voice made Baseball jump and turn around only to see...

To be continued...