𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡

The room was deathly silent.

"Okay, roll for initiative."

They had all been playing for at least an hour- could've been longer- but Robin wasn't really sure. The three watchers had stayed planted in their position, watching carefully as the scene carried out in front of them. From what Buckley could make out, the group had just encountered a foreign enemy in a distant forest far away from their home and Mike had just been asked to roll. So, therefore, the dice scattered across the table once again.

It was a confusing thing to keep up with if half of your brain was elsewhere, lost and thinking about other things entirely. Sadly, that was exactly what Robin's mind was doing.
It made sense as to why she could never join in on one of their campaigns, because if she wasn't fixated on it in the moment (which she was sure she would never be) Eddie would have her dead for disruption.

She pried her unfocused eyes away from the scene.
Steve was on the floor beside her, cradling his knees as he sat still against the wall. He'd zoned out entirely, and so had Nancy- for saying she was even still there at all. The continuous silence from the three of them was painful- and even though Robin liked the peace, there became a point where it was just too much.
Aware that the club was strict on distractions and disruptions from their adventure, the woman tilted her head down, muttering under her breath for the twos' attention. Pretty much straight away she managed to reel it. Both sets of eyes were upon her now.

"Kitchen?"

The question very obviously wouldn't of made sense on its own, but seen as communication had been scarce for the past hour or so, they knew exactly what she had meant. Almost immediately, Steve and Nancy began to scurry to rise from their seats.
Robin followed trend, nodding with a salute to the highly acclaimed Dungeon Master on her way out. She weaved her way through the hallway, leading the group into the kitchen and switching on the dimming light by the entrance.

Max and El had claimed a different room, so it was just her, Nancy, and Steve.

The household laid still, only the faintest mutter of a voice being heard when an instruction was laid in the dining room. They were completely in a moment, respecting the quiet of the scenario. Steve backed himself up to take perch onto one of the counters, leaving Robin and Nancy to claim the two seats hidden under the small breakfast table- which they did.

Buckley rapped her fingers against the surface, other hand fisted and supporting her chin.
"Looks like they're having fun... or at least I think."

Harrington tutted, crossing over his legs.
"At the seriousness level they take it at, I truly don't think so."

Nancy smiled faintly down into her lap as they all paused.
Steve was the one to continue conversation.

"How was your date with Joyce?" He asked, looking towards Robin with an inquisitive air about him.

She blinked.
"Yeah, it was good, thanks. How was your date with Rachel?"

Nancy screwed her face up a bit.
"McKinnon?!"

"You know about it?"

"Of course I do."

"How?"

Concern.

"I know things."

Robin snickered slightly, out of view of the beholder. Even though the best friends were fully aware that both were at the café, she was thankful that Nancy didn't let him know it was on purpose.