Quite One❤️‍🔥

Reference:-

"What does the after party look like?" The interviewer asked.

"I'm going to bed I think " Harry replied back with his cheeky smile on.

"To bed?" She tries to confirm.

"Yeah, gonna have a quite one"

https://youtube.com/shorts/gpX-hbj9Otw?feature=share

Quite One

I wanna be yours

By Artic Monkeys

Tags: anal sex, bareback, blowjob, face slapping, abit of choking, orgasm denial, little degrading, challenge

"Gonna have a quite one huh?"

"Lou I- Harry was cut off by a small slap on his face. The hand around his neck making the younger boy turn on more and more. His gaze was just on his boyfriend who was infront of him with a smirk on his face. Louis leaned in placing a kiss on his lips. The kiss wasn't the usual kind, the one they had every now and then. It was the sexual kind. Both of their lips fitting into places making them moan. A loud moan was left through Harry's lips when Louis tugged on his bottom lip.

His hand on Harry's throat while their sweaty bodies touched each other. The older one massaging the young boy's ass making it harder for the two of them to keep themselves together. "Lou" Harry panted with his eyes shut. He had been teasing the boy so much from the start. Before the awards, Louis had bent the boy over his lap sticking their favorite butt plug into him.

"I'll see how much silent you can be. It'll my challenge to make you scream while it'll your challenge to keep those blissful noises inside" Louis added placing another kiss. "Fuck" Harry muttered under his breath with his eyes shut. The older boy was quick to push his boyfriend on the floor, on his knees. His hand moving towards those chocolate brown curls, entangling his slick fingers in them.

"Get down to business babe" Louis smirked. Harry panting under him as he kept his gaze on his sexy boyfriend. He could see his boy's lips tuning into a smirk as well as he was close enough to his face. "What can I do to your pretty lips?" Louis mumbled as he moved his finger and dragging them towards the younger boy's lips. Harry seductively opened his mouth as he rolled his tongue while glaring at his boyfriend with confidence.

The older lad glared at him. His hands moved towards his own pants, opening them as slowly as he could. Harry whined and tried helping him but pushed back. "You stay where you are. You don't get to touch me or yourself without my permission" Louis addressed in his raspy voice. He leaned, grabbing the younger boy's cheeks and added in," You're all mine" and placed a kiss on his lips.

Leaning back, the older lad pulled his trousers down revealing his boxers. Harry could do nothing but stay in his place. His fingers fidgeting as he tried his best to stay calm. He counted on his fingers, he took deep breaths but all was a fail infront of his sexy boyfriend. Louis' body covered with a thin layer of sweat as his bulge stayed right infront of the younger boy's face. He perfectly toned chest along with his love handles made Harry groan.

Louis smirked as he said,"Come on darling. Show me what these can do". His hand reached his boyfriend's lips as he wiped his thumb on his lower lip. Harry nodded as he leaned in and started placing open mouth kisses on his crotch. His eyes shut as he did whatever he could to pleasure his boyfriend. He loved following orders and doing whatever pleased Louis. He loved being a thing, a thing just for his pleasure.