𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨

Second idea

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

"Kamusta na mahal... " said the girl, she smiled to her self while looking at her girlfriends picture in her hands "it's been years Mahal, kamusta ka dyan sa langit Sana ok ka lng" she said to her self while looking to the sky, "happy anniversary 68th anniversary... " she said. While getting flashbacks.

𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏

Second person

"Hi mahall ko!!" A girl shouted while running to a girl and the girl smiled at her girlfriends child like attitude, "hi Mahal kong opi" the girl said to her partner, mean while the other girl who ran to her partner was thinking of what to give to her girlfriend tomorow because it was their anniversary, "what should i give Kia for our anniversary" said her in thoughts, same with the other girl "should i give Ophelia, an matching necklace with me?" she thinks.

Third person

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

Their anniversary, Kia was driving to Ophelia's house 3 hours later Kia arrived and she picked up Ophelia from her house, Kia started the car and drives the car, Ophelia was bored and she turned on the radio to listen to the music "come inside of my heart - IV of spades" started playing and Ophelia sang with the radio, they arrived at their destination for their date and Kia told her girlfriend to cover her eyes, Ophelia felt a thin cold chain wrapping around her neck, Kia who was done with putting the matching neckless her and with Ophelia "you can open your eyes now Mahal" Kia said to her girlfriend, Ophelia opened her eyes seeing a beautiful necklace around her neck "ahhh!! This is so beautiful mahall, thank you! " she screamed and smiles her girlfriend. The people at the park was looking at their direction because of the scream they thought that something happened. Ophelia hid on her girlfriends neck out of embarrassment, Ophelia spotted a necklace on her girlfriends chest, "are we matching?!?? " asked Ophelia and Kia just nodded, Ophelia started to feel a bit of guilty ness out of nowhere, Kia panicked and " Mahal do you not like it? I thought is was cute for us to be matching" Kia said to Ophelia, but Ophelia stated that shes likes the necklace "it's not that I don't like it, I love it, it's just that I forgot to buy you a gift.. " she said looking down "it's ok aking sinta, you being here by my side is the best gift ever. " Kia said to her girlfriend.

Ophelia started to blush at her girlfriends statement, "hoy parang ano naman to" she said while smiling, Kia laughed at girlfriends comment.
After their date it was getting dark and they decided to go home.

Kia and Ophelia started to pack their things and put it on their car, they were done pack everything and ready to go home.
Kia and Ophelia went into the car, Kia again started the car and went to a restaurant to eat dinner, Ophelia and Kia payed for the bill and went to their car, Kia drives to her house with Ophelia but it's almost 4 hours to get to kia's house, Ophelia turned on the radio again and this time it played "talk that talk - twice" Ophelia vibes with the song that she danced and laughed that made her partner smile at her "excited yarn" said Kia while looking at the road "syempre twice eh" Ophelia replied, "talk that talk L-O-V-E"-radio, Ophelia was so happy about the song that she accidentally hit her partner " omg I'm sorry Mahal" she apologized to her partner "it's ok don't worry" she said to her girlfriend not looking at the road, "ahhhhh!!!!!" They both screamed.

Oh diba next week naman ung next part