Story

Ezylryb POV

On occasion after a particularly boring parliament meeting, I would wander down to the area below where the roots were, where one could hear everything said in the meeting. I went to this place quite often when I first arrived. I only stopped when I was granted a spot of my own in the parliament. I keep going down there to look for talon marks and I was lucky that for the longest time I found none. If I had found evidence of an owl going there, I'd have quite the dilemma, as I'd have to go to the monarchs and tell of how I knew of such a spot.

One day I did find marks, they were of four owls, an elf owl, a great gray, a burrowing owl, and most importantly a barn owl. The band with that young Soren, acting as leader, had arrived at this great tree just a month prior. I knew that it had to be them. I knew that those owlets were strong of gizzard and could be trusted with any information discussed in that hollow. I had actually hoped that Soren would find the roots. I could see that he had a strong heart and an even stronger gizzard, even more so than most of the owls in the parliament. He is a very special owl, and for that reason, I decided that he would be in the weather and collioring chaw almost as soon as I saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed!

Please click that like star! This lets other people find this story!(and makes me happy)

Please tell me what you thought of this story!

Constructive criticism is welcome.

You have no idea how much joy I get from someone liking/commenting on my work. Also the more responses I get from you readers, the more motivation I have to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~