Part 4

Suddenly the gate opens. They can't go inside as they are blocked. KK and his gang and also Shamita's gang are there. They standing in the entrance by blocking them.

Teju: Why are you stopping us to go inside? We have to go inside. Please let us go.

Listening Teju Shamita comes forward.

Sham: Sorry darling. It's not possible. You have to  please us.

KK can't see Teju as Shamita is standing in front of her.

KK: Guys we are your senior. So to survive in this college, you all have to give test to prove yourself. Shams come back to your place.

Shamita go back to her place. But KK didn't notice Teju.

KK: So guys, this is not your first day in the college. This is your ragging day. You have to do what we order you to do. Chalo Pratik, pehle tujhsehi start karte hai. Tu Bata, tune sabka identity note Kiya?

Pra: Yes Bhai. Yeh Raha.

Pratik gives him a note book where he has written all the new student's name. Basically that's why he was chat chit with everyone.

KK reads all the names but he couldn't find any interesting name. But suddenly his eyes fall on a different name.

KK: Yeh Tapaswini......... oh sorry Tejasswini Prakash Kaun hai🤣🤣😂😂😂. Yeh Naam hai Yaa Pura aapni address, khandanka Naam Sab likha hai. Kaun hai yeh Jo bhi Tapaswini Yaa Tejasswini🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Teju: Mai hu. And it's not Tapaswini Yaa Tejasswini (she mimics him🤣🤣). I'm Tejasswi Prakash. Samjhe Mr Senior.

She comes forward. And then KK looks at her. He just lost in her beauty.   He is continuously looking at her. He can't move his eyes. Teju comes in front of him.

Teju: Hello, are you listening? Hey Mr.

She's moving her Palm in front of his face. But he didn't move 🤣🤣🤣. Bechara bohot buri Tarah girl gaya😂😂😂. Then Umar patted on his shoulder. Then he comes back to reality.

Teju: Aapko sunayi nehi deta hai Kya? Mai aapko kabse bol Rahi hu. Yeh Saab choriye. Hum Saab ko Jane diziye.

KK: Okay, Mai sabko Jane Dunga. Everyone go inside. (He announced that)

Teju: Aab Aayi aakal thikane mei. Listen next time don't try to mess with me.

Then Teju starts going inside with everyone but suddenly KK calls her

KK: Hey Miss. Maine sabko andar Jane bola hai but aapko nehi. You have to be here with me.

Teju: Matlab???

KK: Matlab, Jo Saab karte woh abhi aap akele karengi. Miss Tapaswini ohh Sorry Tejasswini Prakash 😏😏😏.

Teju: Tejasswi....... Mai Kuch nehi karungi.

KK: Attitude Haa. I like this attitude.

She was about to go but he pulled her close to him. Her hands are touching his chest. His one hand is on her waist and holding her securely and he tucked her har behind her ear with another hand🤭🤭🤭. She is continuously looking at his eyes with frown. KK goes near her ear and says

KK: you look beautiful when you're angry. But you should also feel something as I'm so much closer to you.(In a husky voice)

Everyone is looking at them. Shamita is fuming in anger 😡😡😂😂(Jealous ikyk) Teju pushed him away.

Teju: Don't you dare. Aap senior hai iska yeh Matlab nehi ki jo chahe woh karenge.

Then she also goes from there with Vidhi as others already has gone inside.

Umar: Kya yaar KK. Aisa Kyu Kiya. Achcha moka tha.

Nish: Ha Veera. It's not fair. Iss Baar toh humare paas achche se information bhi tha Pratik ke wajese.

Pra: Haa Bhai. Aapke kehne par hi Maine sabse baat ki. Aur aapne Kuch Kiya bhi nehi.

Shamita and her gang comes there.

Sham: What is this KK? You didn't do anything. Why? (She's screaming)

KK: Listen Shamita, I don't want answer all of these your questions. Coz you don't matter to me. Please go from here.

Shamita goes from there in anger. Her gang also go behind her.

Nish: But tune aisa Kiya kiyu?

KK: Mujhe yehi Karna sehi laga. Iss Liye Kiya.

Then he goes in the canteen area. Others also go behind him.

Guys you didn't complete the target. But still I'm giving the next part. Please do votes and comments🙏🙏🙏