Part IIB: Fall of the Avengers

22:30 (GMT+8), May 5th, 2031. Tower 2, Oscorp Skytown, Macau, China.

Zheng (To Carol) "Listen, Carol. About the reactor in the liquid damper. 1,500 tons to bio-fuel, 3,800 billion joules to the photon strength. Equivalent to put one Captain Marvel in the tower. Devices in the fire barriers destroyed already. If the damper burns, It'll blow up the whole upper half, destroyed everything including us."

Carol *I'll try, Zheng. The reactor is similar as military bases. I know how to switch off.*

Hope is lying and breathing rapidly.

Maria "Look at me, Hope! Relax! It's okay, Hope. I'm gonna bring you down the building."

30 captives, 10 are employees, and 20 are kids with powers.

Zheng "I saw you, Carol."

Carol *All the ways are blocked. Everything left is the rope.*

Zheng "Carol, the bad news is the tower is leaning over 5.5 degrees. We have 30 minutes to evacuate, You must hurry."

Carol *Bring Hill and van Dyne to the lobby, Zheng. I'll take care myself.*

Zheng (Turns around) "Ladies, hurry! We get out of there."

------------------------------

Facade of One Skytown

Carol is climbing to the way of damper after she watched the floor plans.

She breaks the glass. There's six machines control the damper's reactor, she uses the shortest distance to run, and switches off all the machines' power.

Carol made it to the reactor, but the leaked energy destroyed the concrete and steel structure.

 The whole Skytown is built with OS-23 reclaimed steel, over 4,000 Celsius, the Tower One will collapse easily.

Carol feels guilty, regrets.

*~Incoming Call~*

Carol "Speaking."

*Carol, is me, Rossi. I heard the resistance took over half of America. The superheroes, either get captured, or joined the resistance. Hey, the military tries to get you, to the weapon against the multi-polarization, causes they could lead the whole world again.*

Carol "I made it, Michael. Switched the reactor."

Michael *Listen, the military stole your power to make that unstable energy. The irreversible thing.*

Carol "Destroying the world, right? Michael, We all made mistakes, but keep doing the right things. You have such a long way to go. It's done. United States? A dead country now. You go to safe place, to keep your life."

Suddenly, Agent 17 throws the Vice President inside with a photon blast shooting, causes the damper blows up.

But Carol keeps her balance.

------------------------------

100th Floor Observation Deck, One Skytown.

Karla is watching outside from the window. She was once the best American soldier, her mother, also Carol's aunt was wiped out during the false flag in Iraq. Karla was angered, slaughtered all the American soldiers. In 2011, the invasion of Lybia, Karla once blow up the whole helicarrier and left it dropped into the sea of Bermuda.

She sensed her daughter Marie is landing with cargo H.E.R.B.I.E., runs to find her.
They finally meet.

Karla (Strokes Marie) "Marie, what are you doing there? Not staying with brother?"