I don't want the world to see me...

Befor I start: Y/n was traind in the Red room and at hydra. This takes time in Captain Amarica: the Winter soldier.
Inspo by Nat when she secreficed her self by showing her past to save the world. Y/n's "evil" name is Winter widow (bc she is a widow and a super solider) Let's Start I hope you enjoy
-Author
_________________________________________
Y/n pov:
So close to finally see hyrda go down. So close,but I throught about this a lot bc this means to Tell the world the truth about me and my past.

Nat said she is ok with it as long as we can save the world. And it takes a lot but I am ready to do this just to watch hydra fall? What am I thinking? Of course I do.

"what are you doing?" Asks one of the man.

"she is disabling security Protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet." Pierce answers.

To which I replay, "including hyrda's"

"And shields,if you do this non of you're or your friends past is gonna remaind hidden." He adds.

'No shit sherlock' I think while I keep tapping.

"Not budapest,not that you are the Winter widow,not that you killed those people." Pierce says.

As the words left his lips,my heart started racing as I stopped tapping for a second. Pierce looks in my eyes asking me,"do you want the world to see the real y/n haze?"

I can basically hear the venom drop from his words. He knows exactly I am not ready for this,bc they will Not understand,they can't.

But I won't show him that,so I start tapping again and ask,"are you?"

As soon as those words left my mouth, he went quiet.

Time skip brought to you by my awesome wife,nat

I go and stand next to Nick as Pierce presses a button and the heads of the other people exploades,I look at the pin Pierce gave us all when we entered the bulding.

"If you don't want a hole in her cheast then, I would put the gun down" Pierce tells nick.

Nick and I look at echother as Nick puts the gun on the tabel. Pierce picks up the gut and holds it against my head.

Pierce tells me,"Now you are going to bring me out of here,save."

He kinda pushed me towords the door 'if only you knew' I throught as I got a hold of one of my teser-plates pulling it up to my head and pushing the button in the middel that it shooks me.

I slowly open my eyes while I hear Nick reapiting my name.

"Thise really sting" I tell nick with a small smile.

I stand back up and look at Pierce while I say,"I don't want the world to see me bc I don't think they understand, but if I can save the world by making it hate me? Then so fucking be it."

As I shoot him right through his head before me,nat and nick leave to get cap.
_________________________________________
Well...yes I just discribed what happend to Nat in cap 2,changed the name and some Things they sayed. But I hope you still like it.
Word Count:556