021, 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫

DEAR, EX

2 weeks.

2 whole weeks had scarlett and chris been happy again. they'd hangout with liam and jade, but never maia.

if scar was there, maia wasn't.

chris pulls his hoodie over his head, and scarlett notices when his hair comes out all frizzy.

chris stares at scarlett pressing her lips together, stifling a laugh. he put it on so quickly due to the entire group yelling at them to get their asses downstairs and hurry the fuck up, and now strands of his hair were flipping to the other side and frizzy.

in the end, he looks stupid.

"what?" chris asks, pulling his phone out of his pocket then looking at his hair. a smile forms on his face as he sighs and puts his phone back in his pocket. "you're laughing at my hoodie hair?"

he simply slides his fingers through his hair, ruffling through it, which honestly made it worse. he approaches her as the two exit his room, and as they walk downstairs, she fixes the hairs that were on one side of the part and flipped over to the other.

"fucking finally!" nick groans. "you know, winter break won't last much longer. we don't have a long time of freedom."

"nick, this is the first day. we have like, 3 more weeks." chris tell him.

"whatever, dude," chris jokes. "can we go now? it's 2am."

"yeah, let's go." matt says, and everyone follows him out of the door.

once they reach outside, scarlett perks up. "ooh, can i drive?"

"fuck no!" matt tells her. she furrows her eyebrows, but then begrudgingly sits in the backseat with chris and jade, while nick and liam sit in the back seat.

"why not?" jade curiously asks. she wasn't at the hangout when scar told the story.

"she got 'arrested'," matt used air quotes as he tells the story. "for swerving and speeding and not having her license and registration on her. she was really just in a holding cell."

"i was upset!" she defends herself.

"no you weren't!" nick buds in from the back, causing scar to jokingly scoff at him.

but then, nick suddenly gasps. "we should totally vlog this."

"nick, we're about to leave—" matt starts, but nick climbs out of the car.

matt groans and throws his head back on his carseat.

the car falls into silence, before liam speaks up. "i vote we leave him."