Setting... Zora's Domain..

It was raining heavily in Zora's domain.. The divine beast Ruta water sprayed out and rained along the beautiful blue domain. It was night.. And it was dark..

The Zora were all asleep in their ponds while the passing travelers stayed in the inn. It was quiet and standing above Zora's domain while leaning against the railing stood Prince Sidon. The prince of the Zora.

He stared out into the distance as he looked at his peaceful kingdom. His face was still but his eyes spoke an ocean of words.

As he stared out into the darkness.. He heard small footsteps of a hylian. Sidon turned his head to the right and coming up the domain stairs towards Prince Sidon was Link, past hero of hyrule and hylian champion.

Prince Sidon smiled and relaxed a bit, then asked Link, "Out training again, Link?" Link was covered in battle scars on his face from fighting the nightly ghouls. Link stood next to him and chuckled a bit while putting his hand on his neck. "Yeah.. Just some light training.." Link looked up at the night sky and Sidon's head followed along.

"Besides..." Link continued in a more serious tone. "I've got to go take control of that divine beast soon... Very soon." Link put his lightly clenched hand on his chest as he looked down a little. "I can feel her... Her tears as she cries out.." Sidon smiled a little, then asked, "Mipha?" Link just nodded, then opened his eyes and smiled while looking at Sidon. "And for the rest of the Zoras." Sidon put his charming hand on his chest while turning to Link. "May I say, sir Link. I am very grateful for devoting your time in helping my people. Not only have you impressed my father and managed to win the public opinion but you've helped around the domain and even collected the lost Zora armor my dearest sister made for you. Truly, I am impressed."

Link blushed a little from all the praise, then looked down with a smile as he put his hand on the back of his neck. "Gosh wow... Sorry your highness, I... Well.. Ever since I woke up from my hundred year nap I haven't been treated with the best kindness, thank you." Sidon chuckled and leaned his arms forward on the railings. "Well I believe it to be true." He looked ahead with an impressed little smile. "To think.. A hundred years ago.. You fought alongside my sister and the rest of the 4 champions. Truly, it is an honor."

Link held up his hands as his face was completely red from the praise. "Your highness, really it's nothing! I-I don't even remember!"

Sidon turned to face Link, then with his giant Zora hands took Link's two small hylian hands and shook them fiercely. "I can't thank you enough!!" Link blushed as Sidon held his hands for the first time. Sidon noticed and began to blush too. He let go of Link's hands and put one hand under his chin and the other on his hip. "Yes but.. Uhh... Thank you, Sir Link."

Link smiled, then walked forward with a bit of a painful smile. "It's not that easy." Sidon's eyes followed him, confused by his sadness.

Link gripped his hands on the railing and leaned his arms forward. He looked at the entrance of Zora's domain where Sidon led him, then he looked up at the night sky as the moon shone bright. "A hundred years ago... I was someone else. I was.. A strong, fearless, courageous hero. I knew everything. Who everyone was, what to say, what to do. I even had the master sword to show my strengths but.." Link's smile faded as he kept a straight face. "I'm none of those things anymore. When I'm fighting.. I'm not always strong. I get scared at night whenever the blood moon begins to rise, and... well.. I'm scared. I'm scared of my future, scared of letting everyone down, scared that the only person to save Hyrule will die and all of Princess Zelda's hard work and strength of defending off the beastly Ganon will be for nothing.. I.." Link gripped the railings in a bit of desperation and fear.

"I'm not that same Link you speak of your highness.. I'm sorry.."

Sidon frowned, then stiffed his face up a bit frustratedly and voiced clearly, "Well I don't think that's true at all!!" Link's eyes widened as he looked at Sidon. Sidon began to walk back and forth behind him. "Without knowing who you were exactly or who the Princess was you still set out on this journey! You used that little device thingy on your hip and found your way here, you followed my instructions perfectly and fought your way through tens and tens of vicious monsters most hylians wouldn't even stand a chance to! And even after all that you still managed to help my people and setted your mind straight to defeat that beastly divine beast that once took my sister's life!"