Chapter 1: Running

A/N: (If you don't know the storyline, you might want to watch T5G's video on it. It goes over all the main events and even other important characters.)

You were near Condo Canyon. The chrome was spreading underneath the balloon town. You wanted to get up, but the chrome was under them, and chasing you away. You spot an old cabin nearby, you go inside and lock the door.

You slam it shut, only to realize that the chrome was seeping through the door. You back up towards the stairs the bash through the main bedroom. You immediately spot a Goo Gun on the bed, fully stocked. You smiled and rushed to grab it.

As the chrome made it's way towards the room, you opened fire. The goo covered the chrome and exploded violently. The explosion was so bad, the building started to collapse.

Desperate, you look for a means of escape, you spot the only way out that wasn't chromed, the bedroom window. With our question you bash through it, glass cuts your face in the process.

You fell 2 stories when you left the cabin. As soon as you hit the ground you blacked out.

Your vision was blurry, you open your eyes and was meet with the smell of salt. Ocean Salt. You look around your area, you were gently nestled in a sleeping bag. You look around the room, it was filled with cat toys, and cat scratchers.

You stood up and peek out of the cracked room door.

???: "....well where did you find them?"

???: "I was out looking for survivors and I say them passed out near Condo."

???: "You think he's on our side?"

???: "Obviously, if he isn't...well, me and Mr. Hammer will give them a stern talking to "

???: .......

???: "I'm joking!"

???: "Go check in on them."

Footsteps approached your room. You quickly dove into the covers and pretend to be knocked out.

The figure enters the room and makes their way towards you. The suspense made you feel uneasy.

???: "I know you're awake."

You were confused, you peek at the figure and was astonished by how they looked. She was a she cat with a slim figure. She had a beanie on with goth apparel and she smelled like cat hair and sardines.

You look her up and down.

Y/N: "Uh.....hi?"

???: "Sup man, you've been out cold, don't worry, not here to hurt you, just here to help a looper like you. We plan on staying here until the blimp comes over."

Y/N: "Uh....what is 'here' exactly?"

???: "My dad's cabin. Near the reality tree."

Y/N: Oh, wait...you look a lot like--"

???: "Meowcles. The one and only. Yup that's my dad."

Y/N: "And you're....?"

Meowskulls: "Meowskulls, the other one and only."

Y/N: "....Oh! Well I'm feeling a lot better now, but I gotta get back out there to Condo."

Meowskulls: "Pfft, what? So you can pass out again. You almost died back there. Sorry, but I can't let you leave just yet. Plus, your ribs look like they're a bit broken."

You immediately shrivel up in pain, holding your broken ribs. Meowskulls pays no attention to you and turns on her music.

End of Chapter 1

(I'll take requests for what type of reader you're u guys want. Also I dunno if any of this will get to be nsfw, but if you want to see it, you of course have to be 18 and up. I recommend ADULTS, talk to me about nsfw in this story. Have a good one.)