c h a p t e r . i

~𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:𝟕𝟒𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬~

***

jisung had stepped into the university with timid steps as he clumsily walks around looking at the scenery of the new premises around him.

he will have to spend three whole years in this place, making friends and acquaintances.

he was pretty extroverted but only with people known to him, rather he had drastic anxiety blows out of the blue if it were someone anonymous.

walking further he looks around as shady patterns form on the bricked ground under him from the sunlight flowing over.

he felt a tug on his bag that made him lurch back to face his companion and friend, felix who let out a screechy scream right in his ear.

once he releases himself from the freckled boy he asks the other in an impatient and loud tone.

"you better tell me they handed you the forms?! you didn't scream in my ear for fucking nothing!"

felix cheerfully waves the form for joining the university.

there were not alot of vacancies for admission because it was a well off college but luckily the two young boys managed to throw their hands on two forms due to high grades from high school. they were smart.

felix runs around with the forms as jisung chases him grabbing a single form.

both fill the forms submitting them as they get their dorm room numbers.

utterly displeased, felix whines when both the friends don't get the same room.

jisung meanwhile was happy on the inside because he wouldn't have to deal with felix's troublesome ass.

well, the boy was always behind jisung, irritating him to the pulp making sure jisung was annoyed but in a very friendly manner.

"look we got to talk to our roommates about shifting rooms, you know right we should have the same room?"

felix spat in discomfort, his face creased in unwantedness towards the roommate setting.

"And what for? felix come on, how about your roommate is a hot guy, just your type,would you still shift roo-"

"Hell no!! Wait -hold up, I'm gonna check on my roommate, it's not everyday I'll get to share a room with a hot guy.....but--but if he's not hot and all, back to the plan.
Right jisunggg?"

"stop it! do you even know how annoyed I feel?felix you better stop getting yourself to room with me! I fucking know why you want to!"

jisung spoke rolling his eyes at the black haired boy who squints deliberately at jisung in question.

"And why's that, you....squirrel"

"Fuck off-im no squirrel and moreover you're gonna mess the room without a care and make me do the chores and laundry.

that i don't want to do,so we're better off in our own rooms with the roommates assigned.
fine, little chicken"

jisung cackles and heads towards his room as felix points a middle finger before skipping to his respective room.

***

jisung walks to the room that was supposed to be his room for a while as he unlocks the door with the key given to him.

well not before he had to make a clumsy fight to get the key in the keyhole,
twisting and turning and bending, almost breaking the poor piece of metal.

while inside the room jisung saw a dark space with the silhouette of nothing but two beds and an almira.

with efforts he knocks on the lights to see a figure on the bed on the left, he gasped but then relaxed.

'might be my roommate, of course it's my roommate! not like a stranger would just flip open the door and sleep on the bed for no business'

jisung let the bag slip off his shoulder on the bed on the right before he felt something else move on it.

he squeals as a body peeks out of the blanket,the face contorted in pain at the break of the peaceful sleep.

long blonde hair, red plump cushions for lips, sharp nose and two slits for small eyes,the boy was surely charming and attractive but the ill frown on his face didn't really suit him well.

for a moment silence had gathered around in the air before the boy sat upright on the bed with a jerk,
his hands crossing over each other in defence.

"Who are you? You kinda look like a squirrel though haha!"

jisung purses his lips at this, feeling exhausted at being called a squirrel for the nnth time.

***

A/N:I literally had three parts of this story as a draft in my notes, I wrote like 3 yrs ago....

And I was just 16 so don' judge bruhh

So I kinda felt I could complete this story :)