Let's get mischievous and polyamorous

Petra came back from a long day at the studio, fumbling for her keys. She opened the heavy front door, walking into her room, throwing her jacket on the ground along with her bag with a sharp exhale.

"Ami?"

She called out for her friend who she shared the house with, realising she was not there. Taking her phone out, she quickly dialled her number, letting it ring, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey bitch, if you're hearing this, means I didn't pick up, tough luck. Try another tim-"

Her voicemail spoke, Petra quickly pressed 1 to leave a voicemail, cutting it off mid-sentence.

"Hey, Ami. I just got home..."

She paused for a moment, flicking the light switch on in the living room.

"Fetch us some groceries on your way back home... Call me if you get this."

Her tone was slightly worried. Sighing one more time, she turned her phone off.

She wanted to get ready for bed. It was dark outside already, and it was raining as well. She felt her eyelids getting heavy.

A loud knocking on the front door startled her. "Yes?..." She fumbled for the doorknob, slowly opening the door.

Her greenish-blue eyes widened at the sight, almost thinking it was a hallucination, she was really tired after all. "H..Hi?..." The short man stuttered as the half-opened door revealed Mozart...

She stood there. Mouth wide open, completely still.

He pushed the door open, with a faint apologetic expression on his face.

"..Why are you here?" Was the first thing Petra managed to say. I mean, why was he there?... Petra was already married to Napoleon, and Mozart knew. But after all, he was into weird things. Maybe he's here to sleep with her BECAUSE she's married, maybe he's really into that. I mean, he never stops surprising her.

"I don't have a place to stay for the night."

She put a hand over her mouth, standing in place until Mozart took a step into her house. Well... What was she supposed to do now? She can't close the door in his face, she still... Loves him. But she loved Napoleon as well... She gulped, stepping away from the door, passively letting him in. " So I.. thought id come by." He said, scratching the back of his head. All of her senses were telling her this was wrong. She listened to her heart, though, pulling the man into a tight hug, she felt tears balling up in her eyes. "I missed you" She whispered, biting her lip as she felt her heart shatter. Silence took over the atmosphere, it was a good silence. It was... Calming in a way, it somehow made her feel safe, being in his arms again. He lowered his hands and rested them on her waist.

"But I... I can't do this" She whispered, lifting her head up, their faces inches apart as they looked each other in the eyes. She remembered all the times they shared together, it was during the most challenging time in her life. Also, her teenage years were spent with him... She thought back on how good he treated her, biting her bottom lips once again, one single glance at his lips was all that it took for them to inch closer... and closer. Eventually, his lips rested on hers, a feeling she didn't feel for a while flooded all of her rational thinking, deepening the kiss, enjoying it, enjoying him...

She held onto him like he'd fly away if she didn't...

Suddenly, the door swung open. Napoleon Bonaparte, Petras husband, just came back from war with Alexander, at the worst time...

"Petra! Did you not wash for three days as I asked you to-"

The smile on his face dropped as he saw Petra with the other man. "Mon amour..." He exclaimed, too stunned to speak.

"Nappy! This isn't what it looks like, I swear!" She put her arms up in defence, taking a step back from Mozart.

She wasn't thinking straight, didn't know what to do with herself. She loved both of these men, she really did! But with Bonaparte always gone to war, she did feel lonely from time to time.

"...Mozart?" The French man spoke up, taking off his hat...

"Oh... Nappy.." Mozart's posture softened as he laid his eyes upon the man.

Petras face twisted in confusion. " H..huh"

Napoleon took a step inside and shut the door behind him.

"Petra, mon amour... You know this man?"

She nodded.

"I... Used to date him." Silence filled the room as he spoke with his hot french accent.

"In our teenage years..." Mozart also spoke up.

"You're Not mad I kissed him? You're Not even surprised at all?"Petra raised her voice, confusion was written all over her face...

"I do not, indeed... He's not a bad choice, after all..."

A slight red tint appeared on the pale man.

"I'm speechless..."

She opened her mouth to speak.

"I love both of you two... I've always also loved Mozart, but I long for a relationship with both of you..."

Looking down at her feet and the pavement under her, she was embarrassed to admit it...

"Then why not have us both?"

Mozart spoke up all of a sudden, standing inches from her, a strange expression on his face. What was it exactly? Some kind of lust? Whatever it was, Petra didn't hold back, kissing him, once again on the lips.

He guided her to the sofa, while Napoleon slowly worked on taking off his work uniform.

And right at that moment, the door gently opened. Ami just came home... Shit.