Chapter 1

30 Years Ago, I Sora Takamiya was once a normal young students but by the time I turned 18 and graduated in high school. Instead of going to college I decided to start working.

Though I’m already used to this since I been working as a part timer before, the only difference is that this time it will be a full time job.

It was difficult to find job for a young guy like me. Thankfully I had a friend who was kind enough to give me something to work for.
As long as I show them I’m working hard then it’s possible for me to stay at that job for a long time.

As for the reason why I’m working in the first place is because my parents died due to some unfortunate incidents.
Leaving me along with my two siblings by ourselves.

I have two siblings. A younger brother who’s name is Shinji and a youngest sister named Mana both of them still a students which means I have to work hard so that they won’t become like me!
When I told them I won’t go to college both of them have a not surprisingly reaction.

Our house quickly turned into a chaos of words flying around, both teaming up against me to convince me of going to college.

Unfortunately for them I have already made up my mind and I won’t back down from that. While our parents left us an amount of money that won’t make me stop worrying for the future.

Shinji said he’s going to work to but I immediately threaten him so in the end he didn’t. We continued arguing until they gave up and I successfully won.

For me it doesn’t matter what happened to me as long as both my siblings get to have a better future, is that what I want to say but I also have to take care of myself after all it will be a distraction for their study if something happens to me.
As the oldest one in the house, I have to give my all and protect them with all I got.

….

…..

That is until one day I came back home with a out of this world surprise waiting for me.

It was already noon the sky painted with orange hue when I finished working luckily for me it didn’t take me until night before I can get home. Usually it was quite rare for me to leave work at this hour.

It's not that I’m being overworked or anything more like I choose to do so. Since more time more pay though my boss was kind enough to tell me when to take a break and cut my time.

Since he was older and definitely more experience than me, I always do as he say.

Arriving at the front door of our house, I took the key out of my bag my hand reaching for the door. With the door unlocked I entered and was met by silence.

“ I’m home! Hello~ “.

Normally at this hour those two should be home by now and my sister will greet me when I just entered. Taking off my shoes I called out to someone but no one answered back.

Hmm? Weird did they go out if that’s the case then at least they should have let me know before they did.

I let out a sigh taking myself into the sofa slouching down deep in the soft comfortable spot letting out another sigh at the feeling of relaxation and satisfaction.

Still I’m a bit preoccupied thinking of where are those two have gone without even a message or a call.

“Really those two.. where were they”.

When I was about to reach out for my phone, my brows perked up when I heard noises coming from upstairs. Knowing that there’s only two other people here other than me I tried calling out for them.